• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

cameron711

cameron711

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:null
HI, I recently purchased this phone, and it is so amazing. However, I'm having tremendous trouble with my tomtom software. I install the mio activesync software, let it sync. Then, I install the tomtom software on my computer, it then asks me to connect my a701 to transfer the program to it, but the tomtom setup on my computer crashes, any help! I'm desperate! I've tried on multiple computers!

arita99

arita99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Devices:A701
Relax,

Have you tried installing directly from the 5.21 update? This update is self-sufficient,, you don't need to install from the CD.

gilesjuk

gilesjuk

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Devices:Eten M700

HI, I recently purchased this phone, and it is so amazing. However, I'm having tremendous trouble with my tomtom software. I install the mio activesync software, let it sync. Then, I install the tomtom software on my computer, it then asks me to connect my a701 to transfer the program to it, but the tomtom setup on my computer crashes, any help! I'm desperate! I've tried on multiple computers!

Locate the cabs on the CD and install manually by running them from the phone with File Manager.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users