• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

hailstorm

hailstorm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:null
Anyone waiting on their order of a MDA Compact II from T-Mobile in the UK?

Ordered this week only find they are out of stock, now it appears that it has been removed off their site altogether. ;)

I wouldn't imagine its been discontinued as its a fairly up to date device, unless of course its due to be replaced by the HTC Prophet

LSmith4285

LSmith4285

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Devices:Orange Diamond
They could be out of stock due to high demand after launching the unlimited data tariff.

wise1

wise1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I ordered a MDA Compact II with Co-Pilot from Onestopphoneshop about a month ago.

I'm still waiting for them to come into stock - kept being told 5 more days etc etc....

Turns out that CarPhoneWarehouse is getting 100 in during the next month - of which 50 are being allocated to Onestopphoneshop (one of its subsidaries..).... so hopefully I should get it soon...

But this is with Co-Pilot.... they have been trying to get me to swap to just the Compact II as they have plenty in stock - but I won't as the deal was almost the same - 6months 99p line rental and the remaining 12 at 30 on Flext 30.... btw they have dropped the Co-pilot deal from their site.

hailstorm

hailstorm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
hmm looking around I can see why they must of sold out pretty quick. You get the MDA free plus the line rental is only as low as 15. Allowance is very generous as well.

I did see that Orange is selling the M600 on their site now. Trouble is they are asking 180 for the M600 on top of thier 19 line rental. Allowance also seems rather stingy for the money too.

Guess I shall continue to wait for stock to come in. Would be nice to have a new Pocket PC to play with, my last was the HP Jornada 568.

austinmitchell

austinmitchell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

hmm looking around I can see why they must of sold out pretty quick. You get the MDA free plus the line rental is only as low as 15. Allowance is very generous as well.

I did see that Orange is selling the M600 on their site now. Trouble is they are asking 180 for the M600 on top of thier 19 line rental. Allowance also seems rather stingy for the money too.

Guess I shall continue to wait for stock to come in. Would be nice to have a new Pocket PC to play with, my last was the HP Jornada 568.

You could try a T-Mobile shop. Sheffield branch had loads in stock last week and had the same deals as online.

Austin.

hailstorm

hailstorm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

You could try a T-Mobile shop. Sheffield branch had loads in stock last week and had the same deals as online.

Austin.

Doh! How obvious. Thanks for the suggestion. I called my local store to find out they have one left in stock. Thankfully not in pink. Picking it up tomorrow ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users