sending files via bluetooth on C550

Guest aguyinatree

Guest aguyinatree

ok this might be a stupid question but i can't seem to figure out how to send files to other phones over bluetooth . can any one help?

Guest mandt

From the multimedia album select 'menu, send, beam file' and the phone will search for bluetooth devices

OR

If you use Binarys Smart Explorer it has a 'send via bluetooth' function built in

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mattlyon62

I have trouble recieving files via bluetooth on my c550, when anyone tries to send me something it finds my phone but then comes upwith a error message of some sort. Am I suppsoed to do something to recieve a file ?

Guest sporkguy
I have trouble recieving files via bluetooth on my c550, when anyone tries to send me something it finds my phone but then comes upwith a error message of some sort. Am I suppsoed to do something to recieve a file ?

Make sure you have 'Receive Incoming Beams' option selected in Settings ;)

Guest Lindopski

Has anyone noticed that bluetooth is very slow and quirky on the spv c550 , I have just bought a 6230 and the tooth runs so much faster on it , i wonder why.

in general i find the spv c550 quite slow at some tasks and sometimes it seems to clog up so it takes a few seconds to respond even to a simple menu movement, should i have to reset the spv after every application?

Mame CE on it rocks though ;)

I have just had a blast on my mates spv c600 and the speed increase is very noticable , may upgrade this xmas

Guest w411y

To ensure my C550 runs quickly I save everything (programmes and media) onto my storage card.

But back on topic I use Binarys Smart Explorer to send files over Bluetooth (Quicker and more reliable)