• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

bmw.williamsf1team

bmw.williamsf1team

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi all,

I've been a long-time browser of this site and have read many helpful posts, but I have a question:

Are there any places that are still selling (brand new if possible) MpX220's that will ship to Australia? I have had a look at eBay and they all seem to be the Xcingular branded ones (with the horrible logo's).

Is there any way I can purchase one? Or are there any other decent (and recent) clamshell smartphones?

Thanks,

Jake.

genaldar

genaldar

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
  • Devices:T-Mobile Wing, Cingular 3125
  • Twitter:@genaldar

Hi all,

I've been a long-time browser of this site and have read many helpful posts, but I have a question:

Are there any places that are still selling (brand new if possible) MpX220's that will ship to Australia? I have had a look at eBay and they all seem to be the Xcingular branded ones (with the horrible logo's).

Is there any way I can purchase one? Or are there any other decent (and recent) clamshell smartphones?

Thanks,

Jake.

I got mine on ebay and it was new and is not a cingular model. In fact most of the ones that are new and unlocked probably aren't cingular since they don't sell them new any more.

"Oh, you're a loon aren't you? Where have you escaped from, I'll take you back." Lord Bravery
Sceptical Rocket.

Paraklas

Paraklas

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts
  • Interests:Programing (C++, JAVA), Hardware, Software, getting latest mobile phones
  • Devices:Mpx220

Posted Image

Nokia 6110 -> Nokia 7250 -> Nokia 6600 -> SPV E200 -> Mpx200 ->SPV C550 & Mpx220

fluffcat1

fluffcat1

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts
  • Devices:8500 amongst others...

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...1QQcmdZViewItem

To quote that listing:

"DUE TO PREVIOUS PROBLEMS WE WILL NOT POST OUTSIDE OF UK."

o.p wants it sent to Oz....and it's already ended anyway.

Richard

'....It's been out in Japan nearly 3 weeks - where's yours?'

MitchellO

MitchellO

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts
  • Devices:HTC Desire

Hi all,

Thanks,

Jake.

For a Windows Mobile smartphone without a thumboard, the Vodafone 1210 looks like a brilliant deal at AU$399. Doesn't say if it is locked or unlocked, but they normally unlock all but their cheapy phones for free.

http://store.vodafon...l...lv2=1&lv3=0

Shuflie

Shuflie

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts
  • Devices:HTC One X
  • Twitter:@Shuflie
I'd imagine the op has either got sorted by now or given up, it has been a year after all.

Posted Image

MitchellO

MitchellO

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts
  • Devices:HTC Desire
Lol, I didn't even notice that :rolleyes: I responded to a PM he sent me, and saw this post next to his name and it was somewhat related. Didn't even look at the date haha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users