Rivia Gentimer - new Smartphone Application

Guest rivia

Rivia is a new software development company on the smartphone developers market and we have just released our very first application: Rivia Gentimer.

Gentimer is an application that every gentlemen or gentlewoman should have on their smartphone. It is designed to be stylish, functional, yet simple to use

post-53-1147441457_thumb.jpg

post-53-1147441492_thumb.jpg

post-53-1147441514_thumb.jpg

Guest scrattyrat

hi - great app.

Is there any way to have a different clock image displayed when an alarm is going off? I much prefer to read a digital time format as opposed to an analog clock face when i first wake up? Even the stopwatch image would be good.

Also, is there a key/button that can be pressed to stop an alarm so you dont have to go into the menu and scroll to 'stop'? The menu defaults to a snooze option that is already available by pressing the left softkey.

Great app though. mp3 support definatley a good thing.

Thanks!

Guest rivia
hi - great app.

Is there any way to have a different clock image displayed when an alarm is going off? I much prefer to read a digital time format as opposed to an analog clock face when i first wake up? Even the stopwatch image would be good.

Currently there is only analog clock, but in the future version we will probably add the digital one.

Also, is there a key/button that can be pressed to stop an alarm so you dont have to go into the menu and scroll to 'stop'? The menu defaults to a snooze option that is already available by pressing the left softkey.

The only way to stop the alarm is to go to Menu->Stop. We've decided that it will be better because you cannot accidently disable the alarm.

Rivia Support

Guest scrattyrat

Some things i have noticed -

I created a 'once' alarm at about 16:15 on Sunday. It went off again at the same time yesterday without me re-enabling it.

The 'weekday' work alarm i had setup which went off fine yesterday morning had this morning changed the soundfile being used back to the default 'system alarm sound' and as a result did not wake me up.

Thought you may want to know about these issues so maybe they can be found and fixed before the next release.

Thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.