WpN Mobile

Guest greenturtle

Guest mini_man

Ever wanted to get daily photo news stories and interesting feature stories delivered to your mobile device? Ever wanted to share photos with your friends and family without paying huge MMS charges? Share device to device without having to go through a web-site?

Well now you can, by using a new Windows Mobile application called WpN Mobile, created by photo agency World Picture Network. WpN Mobile allows you download feature stories from around the world ranging in topics from Daily News to Robot Warfare in Iraq to New York Gangs to Bare Knuckle Boxing. Features are packaged into different channels based on topic i.e. Sports, Sci-Tech, and Entertainment etc.

WpN Mobile uses leading technologies to deliver these stories direct to your device by using its data capabilities, by piggy-backing off your PC

post-160616-1147815622_thumb.jpg

post-160616-1147815688_thumb.jpg

Guest iforevans

Hey mini_man, thanks for the review, and for being one of my BETA testers.

One thing I'd like to ask, if anybody doesn't receive the account activation email for your account please email me [email protected] and I will activate your account for you. Some people don't seem to have received it and I'm not sure if this is because of spam blockers, or junk mail filters or not yet.

I should also mention that currently the features stories that update are

Daily News in the WpN News channel (3 x daily)

SmartPhone Thoughts in the SmartPhone Thoughts channel (2 x daily)

The Week In Pictures In the Week In Pictures Channel (1 x weekly, and you can see past weeks in there too)

The Week In Blogs (weekly)

All the other features are meant to be read once then removed from your device.

Cheers

PS Any fearture request or bug reports are always welcome!

...Ifor

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.