Bluetooth Headset

Guest Jasonkruys

Guest Jasonkruys

I have done a search, and not found a lot...

The M5000 has got fairly rubbish range for Bluetooth headsets, and quite often is staticky...

I am looking for a new headset to replace my busted Plantronics M3000...anybody got any recommendations that they have actually used with an M5000?

Also some info on comfort/fit would be good as I have got small ears!

So far, the BT800 comes to mind, or the JX10..

Guest Danlance
I have done a search, and not found a lot...

The M5000 has got fairly rubbish range for Bluetooth headsets, and quite often is staticky...

I am looking for a new headset to replace my busted Plantronics M3000...anybody got any recommendations that they have actually used with an M5000?

Also some info on comfort/fit would be good as I have got small ears!

So far, the BT800 comes to mind, or the JX10..

I have used the BT800 with the M5000 - and it seems to work fine.

Sound quality is really good - range seems ok - works fine if I walk round the room while the phone is on the desk...

The BT800 fits ok for me - quite heavy though, and I have had it drop off a couple of times when running...

The caller display on the BT800 is not really worth paying over the odds for - as it only shows the incoming number, and not the caller's name from address book.

Battery life is really good - about 6 times that of the M5000 - generally need to charge it up once a week (but that is only having it on in the car for about 3 hours a day, + about 1/2 hour talk time per day)

Overall, i'm very happy with my BT800 - though I haven't really used anything else to compare it with...