HTC Breeze Upclose & Personal

Guest sporkguy

Guest Pondrew

Didn't realise pierre. Can you link to the Orange SPV C700 info as I missed it...

Personally I've never HAD a 3G device so can't say if I'll use video calling or not but if the device is able to have it as this obviously is I resent the omission... funnily enough wifi doesn't bother me!

Guess it may be that there's versions marketed with and version marketed without...

Guest Monolithix (MVP)

I'd use it as a gimmic, just as i use video playback and the odd game as a gimmic. It's cool, and should be there as an option!

Guest awarner (MVP)
No released specs from Orange as yet, I think. Qtek's equivalent models are described here :

SPV M3100 (aka QTEK 9600)

SPV C700 (aka QTEK 8600)

Seems specs are going to be the same, and plans for a front camera on the C700 have been dropped.

I'd take GSM Arena with a pinch of salt, while they list a load of devices, quite a lot of the information is not quite right.

Guest pierre
I'd take GSM Arena with a pinch of salt, while they list a load of devices, quite a lot of the information is not quite right.

Sure!

Guest lutzh

hi there

htc removed the front camera for video calling because - quote - the results did not meet the quality criterias. i've got the release device last friday, recognizable by the forward facing arrows and the green htc home screen and boot logos. you can check it out here http://msmobiles.com/news.php/5360.html

tomorrow i'll get the htc tytn delivered. watch the space for photo comparsion then if you are interested.

cheers, lutz

hi there

htc removed the front camera for video calling because - quote - the results did not meet the quality criterias. i've got the release device last friday, recognizable by the forward facing arrows and the green htc home screen and boot logos. you can check it out here http://msmobiles.com/news.php/5360.html

tomorrow i'll get the htc tytn delivered. watch the space for photo comparsion then if you are interested.

cheers, lutz

Nice pics Lutz! look forward to seeing the tytn next week too.

gR

Guest morpheus2702

The latest issue of Total Mobile has a big news page splash on the Meteor and Hermes and the launch of the HTC brand. The Meteor is most definitely shown without the front camera.

Guest lutzh

actually you don't need any issues of anything to find that out - just check the htc mteor product flyer to see that it comes without the front camera... i've attached it for you

:-)

@Pondrew: thanks for the warm welcome :-) i was reading all the timew but had not so much to say. i only popp up on the release of new devices now :-)

cheers, lutz

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.