Jabra BT620 review with i-mate SP5 (stereo bluetooth)

Guest rmastbro

Guest rmastbro

I purchased a Jabra BT620 bluetooth stereo headphones and wanted to give an update after listen to them for several hours..

I updated my i-mate SP5 to add the A2DP stereo bluetooth mod.

First off I want to say that there is NO "high pitched digital disturbance/distortion" like I have experience with other bluetooth stereo headphones like the Moto HT820 and the Plantronics Pulsar 590A with my i-mate SP5.

Pretty comfortable .... did not notice any issues after wearing them for about several hours... To me the most comfortable stereo bluetooth headphones I have used.

The max volume level is not bad but wish it was capable of going a bit louder. the bass level was fair but not great..

I also got them to work with my computer bluetooth adapter. Also sounded very good.

Conclusion:

Comfort - 9/10

Sound Quality - 8/10 (no high pitched digital disturbance/distortion)

Weight - 9/10

Battery life - 10/10

jabra15zw.th.jpg

jabra28pw.th.jpg

jabra38rx.th.jpg

jabra44mz.th.jpg

jabra51yi.th.jpg

jabra68mj.th.jpg

Edited by rmastbro

Guest flywest
I purchased a Jabra BT620 bluetooth stereo headphones and wanted to give an update after listen to them for several hours..

First off I want to say that there is NO "high pitched digital disturbance/distortion" like I have experience with other bluetooth stereo headphones like the Moto HT820 and the Plantronics Pulsar 590A with my i-mate SP5.

Pretty comfortable .... did not notice any issues after wearing them for about several hours... To me the most comfortable stereo bluetooth headphones I have used.

The max volume level is not bad but wish it was capable of going a bit louder. the bass level was fair but not great..

I also got them to work with my computer bluetooth adapter. Also sounded very good.

Conclusion:

Comfort - 9/10

Sound Quality - 8/10 (no high pitched digital disturbance/distortion)

Weight - 9/10

Battery life - 10/10

jabra15zw.th.jpg

jabra28pw.th.jpg

jabra38rx.th.jpg

jabra44mz.th.jpg

jabra51yi.th.jpg

jabra68mj.th.jpg

I also have had very good experiences with the Motorola Jabra BT620. In fact they work better with my Qtek 8300 then my Acer laptop and have no complaints at all. Well they arent as good as a Eshure headphones but I dont really want to pay that much for headsets anyhow. MY laptop loses the connection as soon as I press stop on Windows MEdia Player. Which version of WIDCOMM software are you using??

• 1 year later...
Guest satyab

I would like to update to have A2DP but don't know how. Could you please explain your update procedure. Thanks.