Smartphone users needed for Messenger Beta testing

Guest Thumper Net

Guest peekie

Heres your chance to try the new Windows Live Messenger for your smartphone...

Have you purchased a new Smartphone recently? Do you have the latest Microsoft

Guest foxcot

For anyone signing up, note that your expected to have at least 20mb data allowance in your plan. Can't justify that personally.

Guest Syphon Filter
For anyone signing up, note that your expected to have at least 20mb data allowance in your plan. Can't justify that personally.

Everyone on Web N Walk on T-Mobile with the unlimited pack will be happy to give it a go though (assuming they are interested in this sort of thing).

PS:

Signed up :)

Guest Jasonkruys
I've seen this in action and it's VERY sweet.

If i'm allowed to I'll post a video of it soon....

Look forward to it!

Guest Laser_iCE

Woah, creamhackered, didn't realise you were a member here too! (as opposed to Neowin...) Cool beans.

I would love to use this, but I think unfortunately, I'll be sticking with my old MSN Messenger for now, as the basic design and plain text is very low on data usage... Doesn't this have display pictures and what-not incorporated?

Guest Syphon Filter

Guys,

Has anyone actually started using this yet? Or is everyone still "pending" ??

Just asking as i have been "pending" since i signed up...not heard anything back yet....

Edited by Syphon Filter

Guest flodis79
Guys,

Has anyone actually started using this yet? Or is everyone still "pending" ??

Just asking as i have been "pending" since i signed up...not heard anything back yet....

When did you sign up? I heard some people signing up Wednesday are still pending.. And others were approved straight away..

Any Modaco member approved yet?

Guest flodis79
When did you sign up? I heard some people signing up Wednesday are still pending.. And others were approved straight away..

Any Modaco member approved yet?

Still havent heard anything... And beta status pending.. :)

Guest leoiden

ALRIGHT!! got my email notification to download the g2 client (mobile messenger beta 10.7),too bad i decided to beta test windows vista beta 2 and know i cant instal this on my cingular 2125 because it needs activesync to be installed,no cant do with vista replaced for windows mobile device center!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Syphon Filter

anyone else got emails to start using this???

I have not heard a thing and my status is still "pending"

Anyone care to slap the installer up somewhere for those of us who want to test it out? Or can that not be done?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.