Unlimited GPRS for

Guest MARKUKCOUK

Guest Dr Who

Oh, so they CAN do it then? Maybe after having tested the service for a month they will release it as a package. They are on a timer at the moment - sort out the data costs before TMob get a decent phone in the lineup or lose me as a customer for the next 18 months.

Guest MARKUKCOUK
Oh, now if only it kept going....!

P

Agreed.

If it's like the 10meg for

Edited by MARKUKCOUK

Guest sporkguy

Ah - another one of those lovely Orange "sign up for the promo now, forget about it later and never cancel the subsequent 4mb bundle"

TRYs were brilliant for this.. as most ppl forget about it after a month!

Guest MARKUKCOUK
Ah - another one of those lovely Orange "sign up for the promo now, forget about it later and never cancel the subsequent 4mb bundle"

I don't disagree - they are a business after all. But

Oh if Orange would only make this permanent....I'd keep my contract with them no problem. But if it doesn't happen....it's off to T-Mobile for the Web and Walk. GPRS costs just too much (

Guest MARKUKCOUK
Too little too late for me.

Lovin my new W&W tarif with my exec.

Yeah I got the busy message - but was put through immediately on 150*

I just said

Me:"I've seen an offer on the new customers bit of the website, called the "World Cup Bundle"

Orange:"Yes sir"

Me:"Is it available to existing customers?"

Orange:"Yes it is"

Me

Me: "What?!"

Orange:"Its available to all customers"

Me: "Sign me up"

As per usual I guess it depends on which operator you get, as to whether they have a clue what your on about!

*Has anyone noticed you can access the broadband stuff on 150 now?

Guest Dr Who

Recently I discovered that 'O' had managed to put 2 identical data tariffs on my account for the last 18 months. I asked how this was possible and the CS drone says, "it shouldn't be". Oh, right. So naturally I asked for a refund. Apparently they could only refund the last 3 months. Now granted I should have checked my bill more carefully, but that is

Guest MARKUKCOUK
MARKUKCOUK you have woken up the terror that is msmobiles lol

http://blogs.msmobiles.com/mobilephonefan/?p=2326

You can now say you are famous :)

tee hee - I wonder if he's worked out I am "clublander" from the MSMobiles board who just throws new and innovative insults everytime he spouts garbage?

To be fair though its an interesting point. But personally - whereas 1 gig would annoy the hell out of me on a desktop - I can't see me ever hitting 1 gig on my phone. On my laptop and datacard maybe, but not my phone, not even with streaming.

So to me - its unlimited.

Side note: I'd much prefer Orange to say "heres 1 gig for

Guest MARKUKCOUK
Too little too late, just signed a T-Mobile contract, "unlimited" forever, here we come.

I'm locked in til next February I think. Whats the cheapest unlimited web n walk thing you can get, with the least calls/txts etc

Guest sporkguy
I'm locked in til next February I think. Whats the cheapest unlimited web n walk thing you can get, with the least calls/txts etc

You can buy a sim-only tariff and pay

Guest Dr Who

You can get a SIM only deal with no contract for

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.