C550 windows media player volume

Guest franbrown

Guest franbrown

Hi,

My C550 volume works fine for calls (this is my second one though as the first had the classic call too loud problem) but I can't turn the volume up in the windows media player for my MP3's.

It initialy worked but the volume indicator on the media player only showd 30% even with the volume rocker at full. It now only shows 0% and even with the volume turned up I've got no sound I also haven't done anything to it. My ringtones and calls work fine.

How do I turn the volume up in media player without the volume rocker and why has it gone down?

Cheers

Fran

Guest Jamma14
Hi,

My C550 volume works fine for calls (this is my second one though as the first had the classic call too loud problem) but I can't turn the volume up in the windows media player for my MP3's.

It initialy worked but the volume indicator on the media player only showd 30% even with the volume rocker at full. It now only shows 0% and even with the volume turned up I've got no sound I also haven't done anything to it. My ringtones and calls work fine.

How do I turn the volume up in media player without the volume rocker and why has it gone down?

Cheers

Fran

You're going to kick yourself...try pressing upwards on the joystick! :)

The % counter is the volume in WMP and if it is on zero it doesn't matter what the system volume is, no sound will be played.

eg.

System volume = full, WMP saying 75%, sound will be played at 75% of max volume

System volume = half, WMP saying 100%, sound will be played at 50% of max volume

Hope that helps. ;) :)

EDIT: It's gone down because you must have (yes it is have and not of, to all you must of sayers... :D) accidentally held down on the joystick...

Edited by Jamma14