Call Register time/date/duration

Guest pjam001

Guest pjam001

I don't know if i'm just missing something here but when i view the call register it just shows the time OR date of the call, so you can't see what time you missed a call if it was yesterday. Also, you can't seem to view how long a certain call lasted. Is this right?

Cheers.

Guest pavankp
I don't know if i'm just missing something here but when i view the call register it just shows the time OR date of the call, so you can't see what time you missed a call if it was yesterday. Also, you can't seem to view how long a certain call lasted. Is this right?

Cheers.

Are you referring to the Call History? If you select any particular call, you get all details, including duration, date and time. Is this not happening in your case?

Here is how the screen looks for me:

post-142759-1149874772_thumb.jpg

May be you should post how your screen looks.

Pavan

Guest pavankp
Are you referring to the Call History? If you select any particular call, you get all details, including duration, date and time. Is this not happening in your case?

Here is how the screen looks for me:

post-142759-1149874772_thumb.jpg

May be you should post how your screen looks.

Pavan

Sorry I just realized you are talking about a Pocket PC... I guess that could very well be a different story :).

Guest pavankp
If i select a call within the call register it simply dials the number.

Interesting. On the smartphone, if you select the call it shows the screen I showed above. If you press the green phone button on a call, then it dials the number. Don't know why they didn't do it that way for PPC!

Guest pjam001

Solved it. I was scrolling through the call list and pressing the middle button on the five way thingy. This just dials the number. However, if i tap the call on the screen i get the extra info popping up on screen. Great.

Thanks for your interest.

Guest pavankp
Solved it. I was scrolling through the call list and pressing the middle button on the five way thingy. This just dials the number. However, if i tap the call on the screen i get the extra info popping up on screen. Great.

Thanks for your interest.

Ha! Tapping the screen I guess is equivalent to pressing the Action button on a smartphone... Glad that you found the solution!