Sniper

Guest greenturtle

Guest iforevans
I saw sniper being used at the modaco meet , it did not work :) found the phones but could not connect to send a message

It is very possible that those phones were not configured to receive incoming messages. It is two seperate things. One to switch BlueTooth on and another to enable the service that listens for incoming messages/files.

...ifor

Guest iforevans
It is very possible that those phones were not configured to receive incoming messages. It is two seperate things. One to switch BlueTooth on and another to enable the service that listens for incoming messages/files.

...ifor

Unless you are running Sniper of course :)

Guest peekie

dont know if the application makes a log file but if it does ask james for it as he was showing off sniper ( when it would not connect to 10 phones ) and it could help with future versions :)

Guest mini_man

Well I had fun in maths today leaving a "I can see you" bluejack running on a loop. There were about 6 devices in the class and one guy got so wound up recieved them he was running round the class room accusing anyone that had there phone out! He then spotted another guy looking over at him with his phone out and just stood there telling him to stop it.

But there was me next to all this with my phone in my pencil case and my bt name under administration so no one would know :)

great fun

Sam

Guest button-wales

Sniper is a great addition to a windows smartphone, so I bought it, but for some reason it is not accepting my registration code and still says DEMO on top, probably a simple explanation.

Guest iforevans
Sniper is a great addition to a windows smartphone, so I bought it, but for some reason it is not accepting my registration code and still says DEMO on top, probably a simple explanation.

Ok, you are trying to register the DEMO version. This cannot be done. When you purchased from (?) you will have been given the FULL version to download.

If you PM me I will send you a link to download the full version and your Reg Code will work with that.

Cheers

...Ifor

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sp00k
hey you stealing my tricks have you tried the one that tells them due to networking error there sim card has been corrupted please switch off phone remove batery and sim replace batery with out sim

if your phone still does not work contact customer services or take your phone to your dealer....

now thats funy to watch

Yep, I have to confess that I used the idea you suggested... I was hoping you wouldn't notice! :)

I'm not sure that I dare try your suggestion above though... I have a hard enough time as it is, keeping a straight face when I see some puzzled user staring perplexedly at their mobile after being bluejacked by Sniper... I'd make a very poor poker-player. ;)

Incidentally, I find that the log of usernames picked up when bluejacking, makes fascinating reading... There are some very strangely-named phones out there!

Guest iforevans
yep I found two blokes with phones called "PINK" and and "slaggy stink tits" which is just funny

I have to tell you guys, its not nearly as much fun BlueJacking over here (the US) not as many people have BlueTooth on and Discoverable over here as when I'm home in London.

:)

...Ifor

Guest iforevans
Hmm I get loads in guildford where ever I go.

That's cos Guildford is so far ahead of Manhattan in BlueTooth technology mate ;-)

...Ifor