i am getting married today!

Guest James

Guest Confucious

As you've already made up your mind I shall refrain from giving my usual advice and, instead, just wish you good luck.

Don't forgrt to enjoy the day!

Hpe it all goes well - you've got lovely weather for it (if it's anything like here!)

Guest peekie

Well done :D dont be worried unless she takes your smartphone away and gives you a nokia :) Have a great day and make sure the father inlaw leaves his shot gun in the car during the photo shoot as mine had to do :) ;)

Guest Crispy

Well, what can one say really? ... I hope you have a great day! ... and don't be scared, just relax and enjoy :)

james_wedding.jpg

(Sorry, I know it's corny, but could'n resist :))

Guest Sp00k
Well, what can one say really? ... I hope you have a great day! ... and don't be scared, just relax and enjoy :)>snip

They forgot to add... "Just lie back and think of England" ... Actually, that marital advice from the victorian era seems quite appropriate at the moment! :)

Another one bites the dust!

many many happy returns. I hope your marriage and future will be brighter than Orange (lol)

I am sure it will bring you more happiness and success - but remember to pack your smartphone!

Guest peekie

Congrats now you are a happy guy now you are married , think we can give you 1 night off moderating :) :) like ash's new aviator ;)

Guest James

thanks to all, it was a fantastic day!! was sunny and hot and everyone turned up! photos look good.... :)

cant get used to ths ring though!

Guest Confucious

Do you mean the ring through your nose?

And what are you doing on here the day after your wedding? shouldn't you either still be in bed or on your way to your honeymoon? Where are you going?

Glad it went well.

Enjoy!