Questions about the camera program

Guest TheHelios

Guest whiteflippinjew

I was looking at the modes for photos and saw that the only format you can save them in is JPEG. Is there any way to expand on that or are there any other camera programs available?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jm012a9749
I was looking at the modes for photos and saw that the only format you can save them in is JPEG. Is there any way to expand on that or are there any other camera programs available?

no way to change this :) and 3rd party camera software is not available for smartphones apart from tornado.

phil

Guest jm012a9749
Try use CoolCamera.

They are weekly improving the compatibility of this apps.

thats what i was on about when i said 3rd party software. only compatible with ppc and tornado platform. so nothing for c500 yet :)

phil

Guest jm012a9749
Sorry for the misunderstanding, i'm waiting for CoolCamera too! :)

no harm done :) coolcamera works very nicely on my qtek 8310 tho. even use it as a webcam ;) vast improvements on HTCs efforts.

phil

Guest jm012a9749

having said that i shall see what happens when i install it on my wm5 c500 this evening...

sorry about the double post. can't edit on my phone :)

phil

Guest jm012a9749
Keep us updated!

afraid its a no go :) however the compatibility is improving rapidly so maybe a typhoon version isn't so far away!

phil

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mikeeey

cool camera is really good but u gota pay for the registered version... otherwise u can only record video for 5 seconds at a framerate of 5fps. wish i had the full version

• 4 weeks later...

"are there any other camera programs available?"

I take it you mean for the C500 ?? If it was ,there was one program called Teksphoto .It turns your camera into a security camera . I have it on mine and it's quite good . You can alter the capture times between shots from seconds or minutes etc and it will continue to take snapshots until you stop it .