- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

crystal_clear

crystal_clear

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Trying to find a solution to the orange myth of Line 2 functionality on the phones i have....
  • Devices:HTC Kaiser & Spv M3100

HKLM > System > State > Phone > MultiLine Capabilities > 1

Done

Press and Hold # to switch between Line 1 and Line 2

Help.... please tell me your the light at the end of the Orange SPV M3100 tunnel, i have the said device (aka HERM 100, HTC TyTN) i have a line two with orange, but have never been able to use my M3100 with my contract sim, instead i use it with a PAYG sim, i know - what a waste.

Is there a way of enabling this device, i know orange have released a new rom for this device, any help would be really appreciated...

my email is [email protected]

cheers

Mark

nickcornaglia

nickcornaglia

Blackjack'd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,251 posts
  • Devices:iPhone5
  • Twitter:@nickcornaglia
Hey! sorry for the delay in responding. I dont believe this feature works on PPCs for some reason, just Smartphones. To be sure, I would ask someone with a TYTN...but I doubt it.

Good luck with the phone and welcome to the site. Plenty of info all over the place here. So feel free to look around (especially in the TYTN and PPC sections!) ;)

-Nick

Y@nn

Y@nn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Devices:The Kaiser aka TyTN II
Hi guys, already been interested with the question, and I have an answer...you can have 2 sim card in one, with a little gadget...

www.simore.ch

also it is said:

- with the TyTN, the dual sim adaptor was no a problem, so it worked with ppc...
- with the TyTN II, its said not full tested yet but why shouldnt work?

does it help?
BR
Y@nn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users