Crazy sound problem on C550

Guest bryanchapman9999

Guest bryanchapman9999

I've got a strange but really anoying problem with my C550.

If I listen to some music and then enter a menu, I get a menu 'click' sound (just a default sound file) - thats OK, but It then makes a sound every 30sec or so - this goes on for about 5mins then the music sound increases and its perfect again. If I then enter another menu, it happens all over again.

If I close down the sound application the same click continues. It also happens in normal and headset profiles.

If I apply the C550 sound fix from here: http://www.modaco.com/Adjust-EARPIECE-VOLU...ne-t239915.html

...its fine for a while then does it again.

It happens with both the default media player and TCPMP.

I've even applied a registry hack that turns off menu popup and select sounds.

I need help - its driving me mad.

Cheers

Bryan

Guest bryanchapman9999

This is getting worse now. After a reset the sound and volume is fine, open any menu and the next time any sound is played the volume is too low.

Any ideas anyone???

Thanks.

I've got a strange but really anoying problem with my C550.

If I listen to some music and then enter a menu, I get a menu 'click' sound (just a default sound file) - thats OK, but It then makes a sound every 30sec or so - this goes on for about 5mins then the music sound increases and its perfect again. If I then enter another menu, it happens all over again.

If I close down the sound application the same click continues. It also happens in normal and headset profiles.

If I apply the C550 sound fix from here: http://www.modaco.com/Adjust-EARPIECE-VOLU...ne-t239915.html

...its fine for a while then does it again.

It happens with both the default media player and TCPMP.

I've even applied a registry hack that turns off menu popup and select sounds.

I need help - its driving me mad.

Cheers

Bryan