- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

deepdark

deepdark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
i killed my t-mobile mda with wrong flash it hanged on 35% and now my charmer wont boot any help pls i writed in many forums but no help i houpe that i can find anybody who can help me in this forum thx

Pondrew

Pondrew

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,404 posts
  • Devices:MDA Vario II
Can you give any more info on what went wrong? Do you mean you tried to flash a rom intended for another device?

deepdark

deepdark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Can you give any more info on what went wrong? Do you mean you tried to flash a rom intended for another device?

yes and now i can get the phone boot??

deepdark

deepdark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
olso i have a second device Magician MDA model PM10A can i upgrade to Windows Mobile 5.0 thx??

LSmith4285

LSmith4285

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Devices:Orange Diamond

olso i have a second device Magician MDA model PM10A can i upgrade to Windows Mobile 5.0 thx??

I'm not sure how to fix the first one but don't load WM5 onto the magician! you'll kill it too.

You should only flash a device with a ROM designed for that device otherwise the relevant drivers etc won't be there and it won't function correctly.

I think from the boot screen you can either load a ROM from the SD card or you might be able to get the Charmer upgrade to work, I'd wait for someone to confirm this tho.

chetzy

chetzy

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Devices:mda compact II
have you got warranty?

goto store and get them to fix it or most likely send it off.

jimbouk

jimbouk

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,721 posts
  • Devices:HTC Diamond
Get the right rom for the device, then put it into bootloader mode (google for your device and bootloader to find the button combination) - then load the new rom from your pc.

Touch HD runnign Dutty's latest rom

deepdark

deepdark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Get the right rom for the device, then put it into bootloader mode (google for your device and bootloader to find the button combination) - then load the new rom from your pc.

i know a boot loader reset function but i cant get there that is the problrm??

jimbouk

jimbouk

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,721 posts
  • Devices:HTC Diamond

i know a boot loader reset function but i cant get there that is the problrm??

I guess you've damaged the bootloader by flashing the wrong rom then. I would make sure you have insurance and then try and then try to get it replaced.

Touch HD runnign Dutty's latest rom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users