I would like to welcome Omnisoft and their 'John Cody's alerts' application to our 'Plus Partners' program!
In their own words...
It's great to have John Cody's alerts as part of MoDaCo Plus, it's a great application packed full of features, and I highly recommend giving it a try!
About John Cody's alerts:
'John Cody's alerts' is an advanced, easy to use Reminder/Timer Manager for Smartphone 2002, 2003 and WM5, offering:
* Fully-Customizable alerts, including custom sound, vibration, volume, loop count, snooze amounts and much more.
* Configure alerts to trigger on events such as powering on your phone or docking your phone with a desktop PC.
* Creates outlook appointments that can be seen from your phone's homescreen.
* In addition to typical "sound" alarms, you can create alerts that perform an action, such as Switch Profiles, change Bluetooth Mode, Run a Program and much more!
* Create an alert to Reboot your phone everyday to keep it running smoothly and help reduce memory problems.
* Create an alert to send an SMS message at a specific date/time, such as to someone on their birthday.
* Upcoming alert times can be displayed on your phone's Home Screen.
* Create alerts that trigger when a specific event occurs, such as when you get back to your office and dock your phone with your desktop PC.
* User Selectable Snooze Time when alert triggers.
* Create an Unlimited number of Fully Customizable alerts - You can assign different Sounds, Loop Counts, Snooze and Vibration modes for each individual alert.
* Multi-Language On-Line User's Guide makes it easy to learn all about the 40+ features of alerts!
* Windows Mobile 5 and QVGA compatible.
Under the terms of our 'Plus Partnership', MoDaCo Plus members can now benefit from a FREE copy of the application.
Click here to find out more about John Cody's alerts and other Omnisoft products!
MoDaCo Plus members, check out your dedicated area for this great benefit
Click Here if you would like to learn more about joining MoDaCo Plus!
Would your company like to become a 'Plus Partner'? Click Here to contact us!