BT Hands-free - MS Voice Command instead of Voice Dialing?

Guest xizor

Guest xizor

I have a Prophet, a BT headset, and MS Voice Command. Can I change the hands-free profile to use MS Voice Command instead of the built in Voice Dialing?

Regards,

Tim

Guest xizor
I have a Prophet, a BT headset, and MS Voice Command. Can I change the hands-free profile to use MS Voice Command instead of the built in Voice Dialing?

Regards,

Tim

Ha! I got it working from another site. Here's the instructions for any interested:

On a PPC the hack is as folows: You must have Microsoft Voice Command installed to use this hack. Goto "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\OEM\VoiceCommand\Path". Change the default value from "\Windows\SDDialer.exe" to "\Program Files\Voice Command\VoiceCMD.exe". Now you should be able to activate Micrsoft Voice Command by pressing the connect button on your bluetooth headset.

Guest carlosp_uk
Ha! I got it working from another site.

It works, but if you try to do it as well as A2DP (stereo bluetooth music) it's unreliable as anything in my experience. Half the time it doesn't connect in time to hear the beep, and if it doesn't recognize you (ie most times), the lo-fi audio connection remains on til you press the button again. Then it gets all confused about re-establishing the A2DP connection.

=========

Carlos

Orange M600

4Gb Mem Card

Motorola HT820S Headphones