Orange Today Theme

Guest jean-017

Guest jean-017

Hi ALL,

Has anyone ever seen this one before ? It was made by Orange a few years ago for PDA, i've tried it on a PocketPC and it worked quiet well... now i don't manage to find it to try it on my Wizard...

orangetodaysc9.th.gif

:) No one has ether seen that today before ?

Edited by jean-017

Guest jean-017
Hi ALL,

Has anyone ever seen this one before ? It was made by Orange a few years ago for PDA, i've tried it on a PocketPC and it worked quiet well... now i don't manage to find it to try it on my Wizard...

orangetodaysc9.th.gif

;) No one has ether seen that today before ?

Guest nforsans

it was made by Orange France a few years ago for their pda.

Not sure it is still available for download. you can check www.orange.fr but you'll probably need to enter a french mobile number to access that part of the site - it used to be freely available from the site, but if it is still there it is now in the secured part of the site.

cheers

Guest danwatson1974
Hi ALL,

orangetodaysc9.th.gif

Where did the screenshot come from??

Guest jean-017
it was made by Orange France a few years ago for their pda.

Not sure it is still available for download. you can check www.orange.fr but you'll probably need to enter a french mobile number to access that part of the site - it used to be freely available from the site, but if it is still there it is now in the secured part of the site.

cheers

Thank you nforsans, i m gonna take a look on the french Orange site.

Guest jean-017
Where did the screenshot come from??

Hi danwatson1974, i took it from a post of www.smartphonefrance, they in time show that.