- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

mancuk29

mancuk29

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
Hi I have a super M500 I am really impressed by the phone, I have had the phone for a little while and the phone has developed several faults - according to the company I purchased the phone from it is covered still under warranty

The faults are as follows

The speaker when I am in a call is crackly -
There is a dead pixel on the screen - it is just lit up red
The software crashes occassionally and also freezes, I cant duplicate the error dont know what causes it

I have rang orange who wont help because its not the phone I took out on my contract , they advised me to contact HTC Europe - I have looked at their website and I cant see the M500 , I have tried to enter the imei and it says its not recognised

Any idea;s how I can get the phone repaired under warranty ???

All help greatly accepted

danwatson1974

danwatson1974

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Devices:Orange SPV M500

Hi I have a super M500 I am really impressed by the phone, I have had the phone for a little while and the phone has developed several faults - according to the company I purchased the phone from it is covered still under warranty

The faults are as follows

The speaker when I am in a call is crackly -
There is a dead pixel on the screen - it is just lit up red
The software crashes occassionally and also freezes, I cant duplicate the error dont know what causes it

I have rang orange who wont help because its not the phone I took out on my contract , they advised me to contact HTC Europe - I have looked at their website and I cant see the M500 , I have tried to enter the imei and it says its not recognised

Any idea;s how I can get the phone repaired under warranty ???

All help greatly accepted

To be able to get the handset repaired under the terms of the warranty, you will need the original proof of purchase...... otherwise, I think you will have to pay :)

fluffcat1

fluffcat1

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts
  • Devices:8500 amongst others...

To be able to get the handset repaired under the terms of the warranty, you will need the original proof of purchase...... otherwise, I think you will have to pay :)

Our survey says: EEEEH UUUURRRGH. No proofs needed it's all done on seriel number.

http://service.htceurope.com/

Richard

'....It's been out in Japan nearly 3 weeks - where's yours?'

danwatson1974

danwatson1974

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Devices:Orange SPV M500

I have tried to enter the imei and it says its not recognised

My M500 IMEI isn't recognised either

fluffcat1

fluffcat1

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts
  • Devices:8500 amongst others...

My M500 IMEI isn't recognised either

Try entering the seriel number as it asks rather than imei - it doesn't accept imei entry in the form. It will then display your imei if you have entered a valid seriel.

Richard

'....It's been out in Japan nearly 3 weeks - where's yours?'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users