Pagemakers

Pagemakers

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,288 posts
  • Devices:HTC S620
Have to admin it's a big pain!

Phone History: 7110 > T68 > T68i > 7650 > SPV > E100 > 6600 > P900 > Treo 600 > E200 > C500 > Jam > SDA > C550 > QTEK8100 > iMate SP5 & JasJar > HTC MTeoR > Samsung i600 > HTC S620 > Dash

Dr Who

Dr Who

Timelord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts
With no dedicated section I thought I would keep things tidy and post this here.

Anyone know when Orange are planning to bring out the Breeze and what they are going to call it? SPV C700? I am planning a call to retentions when the 3100 and Vario II are released and if they can convince me to stay I would like to upgrade my second handset to the Breeze when available.

Pagemakers

Pagemakers

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,288 posts
I've compared the SP5 & MTeoR here http://www.modaco.co...howtopic=243671

Phone History: 7110 > T68 > T68i > 7650 > SPV > E100 > 6600 > P900 > Treo 600 > E200 > C500 > Jam > SDA > C550 > QTEK8100 > iMate SP5 & JasJar > HTC MTeoR > Samsung i600 > HTC S620 > Dash

Pagemakers

Pagemakers

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,288 posts
Mods, please remove to correct forum.

Pondrew

Pondrew

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,404 posts
  • Devices:MDA Vario II
Done :)

kerryburn

kerryburn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:null

Done :)

guys

to add to the early adopters problem list!

I have replaced my SP5 with the Mteor and i have discovered, as well as the problems unlocking it (i work for BT and want to installed Windows Live COmmunicator and cannot install the damn certificate because of the locked down ROM!) i cannot charge it in the car!

what i mean by this is that the in car chargers that work perfectly with my K-JAM, SP5 and SPV 600 do not charge the Mteor. it does charge on USB from my laptops however!

can anyone confirm this, obviously a voltage problem but i would like to confirm it and in the meantime i had better find a charger for the car!

Kerry

Pagemakers

Pagemakers

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,288 posts
I don't think it's a voltage issue. The SP5 and MTeoR chargers are the same voltage.

sotmysoft

sotmysoft

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:HTC MTeoR
Hello,
I have the same problem with to install the certificate. I hope for a solution in near time.

For charge in car I use the charger form my HTC Universal Brodit Holder:

971649 Active Holder, Tilt Swivel
For fixed installation, with Molex adapter system. 2A charger.

It works fine.

Thomas

Edited by sotmysoft, 10 August 2006 - 07:36 AM.

kerryburn

kerryburn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:null
thanks guys i must admit it has stumped me, can you please point me to where i can buy the HTC Brodit item you mention. having tried not only the 3rd party cigar charger and an HP charger as well where neithor them work, i can only assume the ampage is wrong on both of them??

Kerry

pierre

pierre

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts
  • Interests:Canary> Tanager> Typhoon> Hurricane> Magician> Wizard> Universal> i600> Hermes> Samsung i600> TouchPro
  • Devices:HTC TouchPro

Hmmm, you're right.

Not a good start ;)

I was just reaching the same conclusion reading the various posts :) Now my motto is: wait n see!

Sun is shining, weather is sweet.

pierre

pierre

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts
  • Interests:Canary> Tanager> Typhoon> Hurricane> Magician> Wizard> Universal> i600> Hermes> Samsung i600> TouchPro
  • Devices:HTC TouchPro

With no dedicated section I thought I would keep things tidy and post this here.

Anyone know when Orange are planning to bring out the Breeze and what they are going to call it? SPV C700? I am planning a call to retentions when the 3100 and Vario II are released and if they can convince me to stay I would like to upgrade my second handset to the Breeze when available.

3100 shall be relaesed this week (if not done already) here in Switzerland. Basic plan had been to release the C700 same time, but it is delayed for some issues. I'm guessing the issues are those discussed above. Maybe a fix on its way(?)

Sun is shining, weather is sweet.

Dr Who

Dr Who

Timelord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

3100 shall be relaesed this week (if not done already) here in Switzerland. Basic plan had been to release the C700 same time, but it is delayed for some issues. I'm guessing the issues are those discussed above. Maybe a fix on its way(?)

If the ROM is locked then no Operator modification??? Can't see Orange going for that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users