• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Devices:Nexus one, HTC HD2

I'm on regular W&W and get 1.2Mbit/sec here in central London with HSDPA. :D

Primary DNS: 194.164.6.112 (UK)
Secondary DNS: 83.217.93.246 (Belgium)

Simon.

I'll give these ones a go and see if it makes any difference for me. Maybe we all need to compare settings :D

Thanks very much!

stuartforrest

stuartforrest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Tytn
My battery life on my Mteor is pathetic. I recently bought a Samsung I320 and sent that back for the same reason. I have had loads of HTC phones and am deeply dissapointed about this one. I have got my old SP5 out of my cupboard but I need to send that back for a sticky joytick so now I am back to an SP3i with a cracked screen. Cheers for that HTC!

Seriously I love windows phones but I doubt Nokia or Ericsson would make phones that are quite so unreliable. I wont be changing to those brands but I hope the windows manufacturers start making more robust and reliable phones soon.

Looby

Looby

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • Devices:HTC Touch Diamond
Hi, I have had a SP5 for the last year..it's good. Although the MTeoR looks nice I have decided not to bother with it as I see it as a retrograde step. As regards the joystick this is a strange one. I have found that if you keep the phone free from clutter and activesync regularly it functions perfectly. I think it is a software issue and the device likes a clean path. I don't think it is a mechanical problem. Give your SP5 a freshen-up. Cheers..Looby.

SecureGSM

SecureGSM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Devices:/StrTrk/MTeoR/Oxygen/++++
sticky joystick:
is that sp5 or sp5m you were reffering to?

I-Mate sp5m ROM is known to have this sticky joystick issue. if so, your device needs ROM update rather then repair.

asdfzxcv

asdfzxcv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:SDA
I usually replace my HTC based phone every year. And as I am looking at what's available today or in the near future none of the current or upcoming HTC smartphones are as good as SP5m. This is sad... or may be SP5 was ahead of its time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users