SPV M3100 OUT OF STOCK ALREADY

Guest mbeattie

Guest mbeattie

Guys,

The Orange SPV M3100 is out of stock :) , I didnt even notice it had moved from the coming soon section. that was quick.

Whos ordered one then eh!

Guest The Doctor
Guys,

The Orange SPV M3100 is out of stock :D , I didnt even notice it had moved from the coming soon section. that was quick.

was still in the coming soon section yesterday :) that was bloody quick!

Still no word on the Tmob website of the Vario II :(

Phil

[EDIT: And the M5000 has disappeared ;)]

Edited by The Doctor

Guest MARKUKCOUK
was still in the coming soon section yesterday :) that was bloody quick!

Still no word on the Tmob website of the Vario II :D

Phil

[EDIT: And the M5000 has disappeared ;)]

I don't think it really means out of stock.

I checked at about 11 this morning, and it was coming soon. I wonder if the shop software, has automatically moved it over at a specified time, but as there are none in, put it as out of stock.

Guest goochy1
Guys,

The Orange SPV M3100 is out of stock :) , I didnt even notice it had moved from the coming soon section. that was quick.

It can't be that soon surely less than 24 hours everyone has sold - no way

goochy1

Guest Wozbacca

phoned and tried to upgrade, but its still showing on their systems as "In review" awaiting a call back now from a supervisor.

had the call back, its only available for "web sales" currently, not upgrades.

i *@!#~ &!"@ hate orange!

Guest mbeattie

OCS are always last to find out anything, the front line of oranges customer service seems to be the last line in information.

Someone will phone later today and be told different i bet.

Guest Wozbacca

this pisses me off.... i hate the fact that there are 2 stock piles... why arent existing orange customers ever able to get the phones they want?

if orange have m3100's anywhere, they should make them available to anyone who wants them?? surely that just makes sense!

Guest Dr Who
OCS are always last to find out anything, the front line of oranges customer service seems to be the last line in information.

Someone will phone later today and be told different i bet.

My experience of upgrading..........

Me- I am considering leaving Orange for TMob and want to see what you can offer me

OCS- OK Sir, which phone are you interested

M- M3100

O- The Sony Ericsson?

M- No, the SPV

O- Its not out yet.

M- Yes it is.

O- Oh. Ah yes, but its not on the upgrades system yet.

M- Oh.

O- Oh.

M- I am leaving because of the data packages offered by TMob. Can you tell me about your Panther tariff and your

Guest The Doctor
My experience of upgrading..........

Me- I am considering leaving Orange for TMob and want to see what you can offer me

OCS- OK Sir, which phone are you interested

M- M3100

O- The Sony Ericsson?

M- No, the SPV

O- Its not out yet.

M- Yes it is.

O- Oh. Ah yes, but its not on the upgrades system yet.

M- Oh.

O- Oh.

M- I am leaving because of the data packages offered by TMob. Can you tell me about your Panther tariff and your

Guest MARKUKCOUK
*looks depressedly at tmob website* Where oh where is that Vario II!!!

Phil

Right call me all the names under the sun but...

Im starting a new orange 18mth contract even though my current one has 4 months left. Reason: The Vario II looks shocking with that horrible purple/red crap, and the one orange deal doesnt seem bad..

m3100:

Guest mbeattie

I have been trying to get by with a semi-broken SPV c500 for awhile now waiting for this device.

Being a Loyal orange customer who could leave at any minute to then be told that the M3100 is to be released to new comers first and existing customer last. seems backwards if you ask me.

Does anyone know, from experience how long the wait is for the device to reach Upgrades. is it a week wait or longer.

Guest scotty1978

I've just called Orange to upgrade and there system is currently down. I was told that I couldn't upgrade as the phone wasn't out yet. Once I'd pointed out to the guy that according the website it was I was then told that It wasn't available on upgrade. It seems that new customers are more important to Orange than the ones they already have.

Guest NikLP
I've just called Orange to upgrade and there system is currently down. I was told that I couldn't upgrade as the phone wasn't out yet. Once I'd pointed out to the guy that according the website it was I was then told that It wasn't available on upgrade. It seems that new customers are more important to Orange than the ones they already have.

Tell us something we don't already know then! :) They've always done this. Frankly I can't see how the hell they get away with it, it's a bloody disgrace. Especially after they spent a boatload of money last year advertising the fact that they *most definitely* look after existing customers, which is clearly utter, utter bollocks.

Guest Helix
phoned and tried to upgrade, but its still showing on their systems as "In review" awaiting a call back now from a supervisor.

had the call back, its only available for "web sales" currently, not upgrades.

i *@!#~ &!"@ hate orange!

I got a similar response. they say wait atleast 10 days and it will be availble for upgrades. Something to do with stock levels and attracting new customers. The first shipment is always smaller to gauge the demand acording to the retention bloke i spoke to.

Lets hope they get lots in stock!

Guest nforsans
Right call me all the names under the sun but...

Im starting a new orange 18mth contract even though my current one has 4 months left. Reason: The Vario II looks shocking with that horrible purple/red crap, and the one orange deal doesnt seem bad..

m3100:

Guest sameerabedi

Everyone is complaining about how Orange treat existing customers, but what can we do about it????

Many of us have been customers for years and there service has not improved! What should we do????