- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

Mewcenary

Mewcenary

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Mewcenary, you're absolutely right. Phoned them back on 150 and low and behold, it is available and in stock. Now, do I get one now or should I wait for T-Mobile (wantwantwantwantone...).

Well, I don't want to pressure you, but if you got it now, it could be in your hands tommorrow :)

Wozbacca

Wozbacca

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
ordered mine, 49.99 cost for the phone, didnt want to change to the new 18month tarrifs, dont see the point.

currently im on premier 600 i think, i can upgrade again after 9months. at which point, get another free phone, and sell it on ebay or something. i dont want to tie myself into another 18months without upgrade!

MARKUKCOUK

MARKUKCOUK

BANNED

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

ordered mine, 49.99 cost for the phone, didnt want to change to the new 18month tarrifs, dont see the point.

currently im on premier 600 i think, i can upgrade again after 9months. at which point, get another free phone, and sell it on ebay or something. i dont want to tie myself into another 18months without upgrade!

You went the same route as me - but make sure you claim you 2 or 3 months free 3g try data!

49.99 on a new 12 month 25 a month contract. Upgrade after 9 (or possibly earlier, but at 9 months I can change to an animal package)

[sigtracker]2480[/sigtracker]

sameerabedi

sameerabedi

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:HTC WM7 TomTom
  • Devices:HTC Touch HD

WOOOOO HOOOOOOOO

After a long battle, I have the phone coming tomorrow.

Here goes:

M3100 Available = Yes
Panther Package = No your only in month 7
BUT
It's a 3g upgrade so she could give me 2 months 1gig 3g data :)

Really nice woman who knew her stuff and actually uses data because orange staff get some free (gits). Phone coming tomorrow, for 49.99 handset price, and no upgrade fee, on my stupidly good value 25 contract ;) :D :(

Now all I have to do is send back the new phone I ordered from the web (oops) on the 14 day money back guarantee.

In 2 months when data finishes - I'll hopefully have it unlocked, and will get web and walk on t mobile :P

Well happy!

Just tried speaking to Orange in an attempt to upgrade to the M3100, whilst in contract

Spoke to Stacey in retentions (anyone else speak to her? who did u speak to??)
I'm currently in month 8 of my contract, they explained that the upgrade fee would be 49.99 and I would also have to pay 99.99 for the phone as I am in contract.
I will only be entitled to a free upgrade/handset after month 9 - which will be in mid-Oct!
I explained that others had managed to upgrade without having to pay for the handset (without naming names) and she was unable to explain why.
I'm really annoyed now, it'll cost me 102 to buy out the remainder of my contract - seriously tempting!!
How did u manage to get the handset for free???

Nokia 6110i / Nokia 6210i / Nokia 8310i / SPV Classic / SPV E200 / SPV C500 / SPV C600 / SPV M3100 / HTC Tytn II

Check out my blog

scoobytwo

scoobytwo

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Devices:HTC Hero
i dunno how i got it for free. i didnt even ask for it for free.
i mentioned 49.99 and i got put through to a guy from retentions who gave me it for nothing.
did you aks about an 18month contract? that will make a difference. Other than that i think it just depends on who you talk to. Either that the retentions bloke i spoke to made a mistake.
Maybe they miss-heard me and signed me up for some rediculously expensive contract...........

You dunno how happy i am today. Altho' ive just realised ive got mixed up with what day it is. for some reason while i was on to orange i thought tomorrow was saturday. so my new phone will be delivered to my house while im at work. And they cant change the delivery address once its ordered.

booo!

EDIT, ah you werent asking me, DOH!

anyway, i tend to find theres no point in trying to upgrade before the 3 months before the end of your contract. i suppose the fact that i was 3 weeks away from the end of my 12 month may have made a big difference. they had called me2 months ago, to talk about upgrades but i said i didnt fancy any of their phones.

Edited by scoobytwo, 10 August 2006 - 03:50 PM.

Phillips Diga>tbc>Seimens >8210>K750i>m500>m3100>N95 8GB

hennapod

hennapod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
Called 343 and...

"Not available yet. But available for upgrade on the website".

Yeah right.

Classic

Philips Savvy, Sony J5, Siemens SL42e, SPV, SPV E200, SPV M2000, SPV M3100, HTC Touch Dual.

scoobytwo

scoobytwo

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Devices:HTC Hero
rubish. you should phone them back and speak to someone else.

Phillips Diga>tbc>Seimens >8210>K750i>m500>m3100>N95 8GB

hennapod

hennapod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

rubish. you should phone them back and speak to someone else.

Funny you should say that but... (!)

On the phone now getting it for

FREE

on 35 a month - some fish tariff I think.

That's

FREE

And just for the record - I LOVE ORANGE!

Philips Savvy, Sony J5, Siemens SL42e, SPV, SPV E200, SPV M2000, SPV M3100, HTC Touch Dual.

jimbouk

jimbouk

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,721 posts
  • Devices:HTC Diamond

Just tried speaking to Orange in an attempt to upgrade to the M3100, whilst in contract

Spoke to Stacey in retentions (anyone else speak to her? who did u speak to??)
I'm currently in month 8 of my contract, they explained that the upgrade fee would be 49.99 and I would also have to pay 99.99 for the phone as I am in contract.
I will only be entitled to a free upgrade/handset after month 9 - which will be in mid-Oct!
I explained that others had managed to upgrade without having to pay for the handset (without naming names) and she was unable to explain why.
I'm really annoyed now, it'll cost me 102 to buy out the remainder of my contract - seriously tempting!!
How did u manage to get the handset for free???

I got mine for free but my contract runs out this week - oh and I am UIC 5 customer. So I could have got the upgrade for free but paid for the handset if I was mid-contract.

Edited by jimbouk, 10 August 2006 - 04:38 PM.

Touch HD runnign Dutty's latest rom

sameerabedi

sameerabedi

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts
Tried to upgrade again but in vain. Looks like I'll have to wait until Oct to upgrade!
Really annoying!

Nokia 6110i / Nokia 6210i / Nokia 8310i / SPV Classic / SPV E200 / SPV C500 / SPV C600 / SPV M3100 / HTC Tytn II

Check out my blog

higgi_m

higgi_m

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I agree, could not wait for orange to get their act togeather, just bought one on ebay for 450 notes, to my suprise, after i bought it the price dropped to 425!!! Expensive i know, but look at it this way, no contract and i only have to wait for the post man to deliver :) (Item 130015758142)

NikLP

NikLP

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • Devices:Touch HD
  • Twitter:@NikLP

I can't help but smile... <_<

If I have the same feeling this time next month I promised I'll post my gushings in this thread.
Hold your breath....

skinman_uk

skinman_uk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Funny you should say that but... (!)

On the phone now getting it for

FREE

on 35 a month - some fish tariff I think.

That's

FREE

My contract ran out in july
Upgrades wanted 99.99 ...no thanks!
Customer Services said 99.99....no ta! BLAH BLAH T MOBILE BLAH BLAH ...GET ME RETENTIONS NOW!
"Hello sir we can do a FREE upgrade on that for you"
12 month contract, old tariff of 30 a month
Thank you
Comes monday :)

ricardo the fish

ricardo the fish

Regular

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Devices:Touch Pro 2
Thank god I've still got a month or so till my upgrade time. This should sort out whether I stick with Orange or move over to T-mob.
I have been wanting this device for what seems like an eternity:)

I do think that if T are doing different colours then I'll probably switch 'cos I only spend around 30 per month (on a 20 tariff).

hennapod

hennapod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
Bloody hell!

Mine just arrived! Only 16 hours after I ordered it!

I'm so excited!

sameerabedi

sameerabedi

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Bloody hell!

Mine just arrived! Only 16 hours after I ordered it!

I'm so excited!

Where u out of contract when u upgraded??

Check out my blog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users