Possible T-mobile release date

Guest proindigo

Guest proindigo

Just spoke to a mate who works at t-mob. He is getting the new vario, and apparently the target date for release is a week monday.

Now if only they would reduce their minimum times to 12 months and I would take them. I am really considering moving to vodafone. They seem to be the most reasonable.

Guest chucky.egg

TBH all these rumours of release dates are meaningless - until it's relaeased you can't have one, so... chill everyone

Dont the Relax tariffs run for 12 months?

Only the Felxt ones are 18 months IIRC

Guest sgray
TBH all these rumours of release dates are meaningless - until it's relaeased you can't have one, so... chill everyone

Dont the Relax tariffs run for 12 months?

Only the Felxt ones are 18 months IIRC

flext is such a great tariff its worth doing the 18 month thing tho....

Guest The Doctor

Just been into tmob shop and they said 3 to 4 MONTHS :) if it is that long then i dont think i will wait! the orange shop in the bullring made me an attractive offer of 550 min + 200 texts + unlimted landline calls +

Just been into tmob shop and they said 3 to 4 MONTHS :) if it is that long then i dont think i will wait! the orange shop in the bullring made me an attractive offer of 550 min + 200 texts + unlimted landline calls +

Guest proindigo

Guys, I think I might have to swallow having the same phone for 18 months on the contract. I think it will be well worth it.

~@chuky and the others. If the t-mob vario 2 is out by a week monday, you can return to this message board to bask in my extremely accurate predictions of the future..

As a hint for future times:

1. I predict Orange brings out unlimited package within 1 year of today.

2. T-mobile realises that the vario looks really sick in just pink and starts selling the m3100 (after orange customers don't buy any)

3. George Bush is replaced by senator john mccain in the next us election.

4. Gordon brown never becomes uk prime minister.

5. We don't see any flying cars or hoverboards this year(again!)

Guest The Doctor
you can return to this message board to bask in my extremely accurate predictions of the future..

As a hint for future times:

1. I predict Orange brings out unlimited package within 1 year of today.

2. T-mobile realises that the vario looks really sick in just pink and starts selling the m3100 (after orange customers don't buy any)

3. George Bush is replaced by senator john mccain in the next us election.

4. Gordon brown never becomes uk prime minister.

5. We don't see any flying cars or hoverboards this year(again!)

:) but still a shame.... i wanted a hoverboard ;) flying cars i can live without.....

Orange had also better bring out an unlimited data packaged bloody quick or they'll loose half their customers unless the one i was told about earlier was actually a DATA package and not WAP....

Phil