3 replies to this topic

jscotl

jscotl

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Devices:HTC TyTn II (Kaiser)
Whenever I run the Camera, the view goes landscape. ie. the writen options are on their side.
If I take a pic holding the phone vertical/portrait, then the actual picture is on it's side.

I cannot find anyway to correct this problem.
Reading the provide manual, it refers to the onscreen X (prog closer) as being in the top right, but I have it in the top left!

Have a got a faulty device or (more likely) am I being stupid & missing simple setting :)

Regards,

Phone History:
Original Motorola flip (pre-digital), various Nokias including loads of the "Matrix-style" flip/slide that kept breaking, then I saw the LIGHT.........
SPV E100, E200, C500, M500, M600, HTC Touch (Elf), HTC TyTn II (Kaiser),

jimbouk

jimbouk

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,721 posts
  • Devices:HTC Diamond
AFAIK, the camera is meant to work in landscape mode. IE the X is in the top right hand corner as you hold the device on its side when taking pics, like you would when using any normal camera. There is always the option to rotate the device through 90 degrees as there is with a camera...

Touch HD runnign Dutty's latest rom

jscotl

jscotl

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Devices:HTC TyTn II (Kaiser)

AFAIK, the camera is meant to work in landscape mode. IE the X is in the top right hand corner as you hold the device on its side when taking pics, like you would when using any normal camera. There is always the option to rotate the device through 90 degrees as there is with a camera...

Thanks, So the m600 does not handle the camera the same way that the m500 did?
Just used to holding the device portrait.

Cheers

Phone History:
Original Motorola flip (pre-digital), various Nokias including loads of the "Matrix-style" flip/slide that kept breaking, then I saw the LIGHT.........
SPV E100, E200, C500, M500, M600, HTC Touch (Elf), HTC TyTn II (Kaiser),

digifan

digifan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
when i'm using my PROPHET'camera,
the backlight will turn on to high level
i needn't , but i cannot do anything
please help me thx....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users