M600 Missing MMS mailbox

Guest mattpayne

Guest mattpayne

Ive just done a hard reset and installed the phone back to how it was... during the reset ive done the 3second soft reset trick to bypass the orange install...

phone works great and is now faster than a friends jamin but... the MMS account doesnt show up in the messaging tree view... in 'menu - mms configuration' all the settings are present, but when i tap the dropdown box to switch between Outlook Email and Text Messages, there is no MMS mailbox...

how do i get it back?? and id rather not have to do another hard reset! its taken all morning to put the phone back as i like it!!! :)

Guest Pondrew

That's the problem with bypassing the extended rom... the included files were never meant to be optional and include patches and configuation files.

You'll need to either work out which cab file set up the MMS (having unhidden the extended rom) or do a hard reset and allow the extended rom to run...

Guest mattpayne
That's the problem with bypassing the extended rom... the included files were never meant to be optional and include patches and configuation files.

You'll need to either work out which cab file set up the MMS (having unhidden the extended rom) or do a hard reset and allow the extended rom to run...

I had a feeling it would be something like that!! well another hard reset and all is well... :) shame really... bypassing the ext rom my M600 was faster than a friends Jammin and on boot omapscaler didnt need to o/c ;)

but the lack of mms, lack of predictive dialer, missing screen rotate icon... blah, blah, blah makes the slower orange rom pretty much indespensable...