• Please log in to reply
231 replies to this topic

WM guy

WM guy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:mda vario 2
Hi mates,I want to use visual basic on my vario 2..Any body knows where i can get the visual basic 6.0 or pocket visual basic or whatever it is called?! I need it urgently..Thanks

Edited by WM guy, 30 October 2006 - 05:38 PM.

richard_d

richard_d

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts
  • Devices:HTC HD2
Found an addictive freeware game posted in the Smartphone forum yesterday - Jumpy Ball from Pocketnew. Plays nicely on the Hermes - a nice little time waster, if quite tricky.

Richard
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previous phone - Nokia 6630, Previous Mobile Windows Device - IBM z50 !

P4ULY

P4ULY

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:Orange SPV M3100
Hi, Does anyone have any decent GPRS data counter software for the TyTn - as it doesnt come with one as standard!

Thanks

richard_d

richard_d

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Hi, Does anyone have any decent GPRS data counter software for the TyTn - as it doesnt come with one as standard!

Thanks

Don't know of any freeware that does it - SPB do commercial software which does come free with the Vario II, but I don't think it's dear.

Richard
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

daedalia

daedalia

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Devices:Orange SPV M3100 (HTC Hermes)

Is there anyway to remove the Orange today screen customisation? I always like a clean machine myself

http://www.freewarep...eeware-1-0.html

rcf2

rcf2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Hermes
I'm trying to maKe Magic Button work but it always end up locking my Trion. Any advise?

Christopher Woods

Christopher Woods

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Devices:MDA Vario II
Mildly surprised that Switch (hfrmobile.com) hasn't made it onto the list - I've used it daily since the first day I found it. It's not perfect (loads before the PIN entry screen, as it's for PDAs not so much smartphones so it's not coded to wait for the PIN entry screen to disappear before it loads)... Even with that minor flaw, it's WELL worth the one extra tap it takes to close the (blank) screen, functionality-wise it's one of the most user-friendly task manager apps out.

Posted Image

rcf2

rcf2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Hermes

I'm trying to maKe Magic Button work but it always end up locking my Trion. Any advise?

other task managers like WisBar do not work to. Installed InClose (it's large, put at SD) and works flawless. Thanks Jygar.

monkeyboy69

monkeyboy69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:null
the links for the
Fit 4 Cat Hermes Tweak Utility

dont seem to be working does anyone have this stashed anywhere else , please

P4ULY

P4ULY

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:Orange SPV M3100

the links for the
Fit 4 Cat Hermes Tweak Utility

dont seem to be working does anyone have this stashed anywhere else , please

here it is:

Attached Files

fhwong

fhwong

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:HTC Hermes

PHM Regedit from www.PHM.lu?

The editor built into Resco Explorer is my favourite, but not free (unless you're a Plus member!)

P

WOW map24mobile is simply awesome!

I am glad I found this site and I am glad I read through these posts!

Thank you.

actterrier

actterrier

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:i-mate jasjam
I hope i am posting this in the right place. if not, apologies--i'm new.

i am trying to get help with a problem i have when trying to connect my new jasjam to the PC (and the laptop). thes emachiens are running XP (SP2). both have the AVG antivirus software but different firewalls (Kerio, Comodo).

On both, I have done a clean install of ActSynch 4.2 and attached the usb cable (direct, not via a hub). This charges the jasjam and also allowed me to synch a previous device.(Xda II mini). With the jasjam, however, I follow all steps, it creates a new LAN connection, but then it stops and will not find the device. hence no synching and no data transfer.

help!

Dr Who

Dr Who

Timelord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

I hope i am posting this in the right place. if not, apologies--i'm new.

i am trying to get help with a problem i have when trying to connect my new jasjam to the PC (and the laptop). thes emachiens are running XP (SP2). both have the AVG antivirus software but different firewalls (Kerio, Comodo).

On both, I have done a clean install of ActSynch 4.2 and attached the usb cable (direct, not via a hub). This charges the jasjam and also allowed me to synch a previous device.(Xda II mini). With the jasjam, however, I follow all steps, it creates a new LAN connection, but then it stops and will not find the device. hence no synching and no data transfer.

help!

I found that I had to add an allowed application to my firewall to get it to run properly - all four .exe files from the activesync directory must be allowed, on installation mine had only added three (from memory it was wcesmgr.exe - or something like that - that needed to be added). Gave exactly the problem you describe. If that fails try going into connections on the phone, usb-pc connection and uncheck 'use advanced usb functionality'.

JLang

JLang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Devices:MPX220
May I humbly suggest the following two things?

http://personales.ya..._WM2003_WM5.zip
To get rid of the auto-popup of the onscreen keyboard.

and

http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=279585
For 8525 users to get back use of the button under OK on the side (Cingular set it Push To Talk, a feature they don't even have yet...).

onsomething

onsomething

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
There's some great stuff here, for sure, but unfortunately, Nodata totally screwed up my ability to roam in the states when I tried to switch it off again... and then damaged the settings permanently when I uninstalled it.

Batti has caused my device to lock up....

surfheli

surfheli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Devices:c600
I too am having trouble with the "AKU23NoClock.noUPX.CAB "
copied it over, ran it, and re-booted but no clock in the title bar.
does it have to be activated from somewhere?

unicron

unicron

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
hello, i know what to do wiyh almost all these great cabs and tweaks but the extended rom one?

1. what does it do?

2. what do i use it for and how?

3. does something open in programmes or settings menu asking me to install a cab there?

These qusetions may sound silly but i have never touched or flashed an extended rom so i thought i might give it ago, i have not installed it yet just incase i do something wrong.

thanks for any help

richard_d

richard_d

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

hello, i know what to do wiyh almost all these great cabs and tweaks but the extended rom one?

1. what does it do?

2. what do i use it for and how?

3. does something open in programmes or settings menu asking me to install a cab there?

These qusetions may sound silly but i have never touched or flashed an extended rom so i thought i might give it ago, i have not installed it yet just incase i do something wrong.

thanks for any help

It opens up (makes viewable) the space reserved for the operator customisation allowing you to edit the files (if brave/foolhardy) and arguably more usefully gives you extra space to install applications.

Richard

pob

pob

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Devices:V1605 (PM) / C600 (PAYG)
Is there a free application where, if your status is busy according to your calender and you miss a call due to this, a sms will be sent to them saying, for example, "Sorry I'm in a meeting now, i'll call back asap"?

randomelements

randomelements

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
pob

you could have a look at the Mobile Secretary - it will send sms's automatically and also can send you're current calendar info.

Check it out here.

Edited by randomelements, 25 November 2006 - 04:55 PM.

Colin Walker
Blog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users