Orange SPV M3100

Guest AaronW

I called Orange CS at 5am this morning to ask them this every question.

I have been told that the M3100 is still in stock but levels are low. If they go out of stock it will take 10 days to resupply.

Dade

Guest AaronW
I called Orange CS at 5am this morning to ask them this every question.

I have been told that the M3100 is still in stock but levels are low. If they go out of stock it will take 10 days to resupply.

Dade

Someone in the other thread said that there was no stock and they are on a 10 day waiting list. :)

Guest jimbouk
I placed my upgrade order on Thursday evening and the device arrived yesterday.

I am so glad I rang upgrades on the off chance last thursday morning - mine arrived at noon on Friday. Some stores do have stocks (but only a few will allow them out for upgrades - and they wont be free!).

Guest MARKUKCOUK
I am so glad I rang upgrades on the off chance last thursday morning - mine arrived at noon on Friday. Some stores do have stocks (but only a few will allow them out for upgrades - and they wont be free!).

Orange direct will have my 2 devices sent back shortly :)

Guest musicvan
I also just spoke with upgrades, they say it could be up to 2 weeks for more to come in.

I'm very tempted now to move across to T Mobile

Just off the phone to upgrades trying to get an M3100, none in stock but ring back in 7-10 days. The local orange shop had 3 in but all were sold, they had no idea when they would get any more :)

At least it gives me time to see what t-mobile prices will be on this handset, of course when I ring back in 7 days or so all of the new ones will have gone as well ;)

Guest wesbar

I just ordered from buymobilephones.net now. I couldn't stand it anymore. It said limited stock and then after i completed my order, it changed to out of stock. Looks like I got the last one. :) .

Does anyone know if orange still do the try 3g thing where you get 1000mb a month for 3 months?

I ordered my M3100 from buymobilephones.net for free on a 18month 30 quid tariff last Friday and it arrived Monday.

I am well impressed with the device. The first thing I did was unlock the M3100 using http://www.imei-check.co.uk/ for 20 quid and put in my T-Mobile sim which has got W'n'W - I am getting 3g connection speeds which is fantastic over the GPRS connection I was getting on my compact II.

I then unlocked my T-Mobile compact II for free using lokwiz 03 here http://forum.xda-developers.com/viewtopic.php?t=50768 and now have my orange sim in it.

Wesbar - as for your question "Does anyone know if orange still do the try 3g thing where you get 1000mb a month for 3 months?" - I received my first bill from O today and on it I have been given 500kb (Yes kb - 0.5 mb) of GPRS for the next three months!

Edited by wills

did you ask for the 1000mb a month trial though?

No I haven't - although O customer service is bad. I was waiting for 50 minutes the other day to speak with someone so to be honest I can't be bothered as I already have my T-mobile sim in the M3100 with W'n'W.

Guest nforsans
I just ordered from buymobilephones.net now. I couldn't stand it anymore. It said limited stock and then after i completed my order, it changed to out of stock. Looks like I got the last one. :) .

Does anyone know if orange still do the try 3g thing where you get 1000mb a month for 3 months?

please let us know when you receive the device

Guest Trancemaster

I called Orange just now as I've been on the waiting list almost a week and am starting to think about giving Orange up as a bad job and going to T-Mob instead.

Guy I spoke to said it was still on back order only and he couldn't give me anymore information than that. Pretty piss poor if you ask me. Not sure how much longer I can wait beforeI ask for my PAC.