Streaming audio to BT headset

Guest istreshi

Guest istreshi

Anybody tried to stream audio to Bluetooth headset. It worked perfectly for me on Qtek 8310 using Bluecast, however on Mteor Bluecast doesn't work. Interesting that when I push the button on headset sound is transferred to it for 2-3 seconds.

Guest politby
Anybody tried to stream audio to Bluetooth headset. It worked perfectly for me on Qtek 8310 using Bluecast, however on Mteor Bluecast doesn't work. Interesting that when I push the button on headset sound is transferred to it for 2-3 seconds.

No, the actual streaming works for me (SE HBH-DS970 headset) with good quality, but I miss all incoming calls since there is no ring tone from either the headset or the phone when the "Wireless Stereo" profile is used.

/POL

Guest istreshi
No, the actual streaming works for me (SE HBH-DS970 headset) with good quality, but I miss all incoming calls since there is no ring tone from either the headset or the phone when the "Wireless Stereo" profile is used.

/POL

I don't have "wireless stereo" profile. Is it related to headset model?

Guest politby
I don't have "wireless stereo" profile. Is it related to headset model?

If it's a Bluetooth stereo headset it should offer a wireless stereo/bluetooth high quality/A2DP profile when you pair with it.

/POL

Guest dolpher

I have a Jabra BT620. It works....but not as well as on my qtek 8310. There are more dropouts in the music.....especially when the phone is close to the headphones (strange).

• 1 month later...
Guest Damo86

i use a2dp perfectly without dropouts on my vodafone v1240 using the vodafone aku2.0 rom obviously with the added a2dp profile cab file(pm me if ya want it),i was very surprised on its performance,better than my o2 xda mini-s!get yourself a2dp headphones,im using jabra 620s awell and they rock!!

Guest alexnvidia

politby, what ROM is your meteor using? i've seen people flashing their HTC meteor to dopod 595 ROM and has seen promising results. you might wana give it a try and see if everything works OK after using dopod's ROM.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the Sony Ericsson DS970 stereo bluetooth headset - I get dropouts quite often when playing music with the Dopod 595. Not had much time to investigate

• 4 months later...
Guest apan_jocko
I have the Sony Ericsson DS970 stereo bluetooth headset - I get dropouts quite often when playing music with the Dopod 595. Not had much time to investigate

I have the model of headset, I get dropouts approx. every 18-20 second, very annoying. If anybody has any tips or workarounds for this issue you're more than welcome to share them.

I've registered a case with HTC support but no luck so far, also I just updated the ROM to the latest version but no improvement what so ever...

/ aj