Not waking up from overnight charge

Guest coercri

Guest Syphon Filter

which device and ROM details? could be something funny in the extROM. sonce removing batti I have not had the issue. But that won't be in your hard reset device.

Guest magic_peanuts
which device and ROM details? could be something funny in the extROM. sonce removing batti I have not had the issue. But that won't be in your hard reset device.

Using an M3100, ROM version 1.23.61.4, operator version 14.123.1.614

Of the people having problems, how many people have some form of battery indicator in the top bar?

Edited by magic_peanuts

Guest Syphon Filter
Using an M3100, ROM version 1.23.61.4, operator version 14.123.1.614

Of the people having problems, how many people have some form of battery indicator in the top bar?

I have the battery indicator of SPB Pocket Plus now in the top bar and am not having the issue. Keeping an eye open though and will report if anything happens.

Guest coercri

I have now received a new device from Orange and I don't have the problem anymore, so I suggest to all that the device is faulty (which they told me it was) and you should get a replacement whilst you can still get a replacement and not a repair.

I put back on exactly the same stuff as I had with my faulty one, but this one is OK.