T-Mobile shops up to 25% discount on tariffs

Guest artax

I've just bought a Vario II from the T-Mobile shop in Newcastle and they are discounting the tariffs by up to 25% with 30 quid off the handset price so I got the following good deal

Vario II

Guest Pondrew

A very good deal... might do this myself to get a Vario II although the tariff won't be for me so i'll only be paying for the device (too long a story to go into now!)...

A very good deal... might do this myself to get a Vario II although the tariff won't be for me so i'll only be paying for the device (too long a story to go into now!)...

Oh yes and apparently the insurance is incorrectly priced at the moment (should be 7.99) so get it before they notice :D

Dave

Guest Dr Who
Oh yes and apparently the insurance is incorrectly priced at the moment (should be 7.99) so get it before they notice :D

Dave

It would seem that there is five pounds a month off the FlexT contract price, until the end of the contract. Unless you change tariffs at any point. Insurance IS being offered at

It would seem that there is five pounds a month off the FlexT contract price, until the end of the contract. Unless you change tariffs at any point. Insurance IS being offered at

Guest Snoopstah

Is this only on 18 month Flext contracts?

Wonder if it's worth phoning up T-Mobile and threatening to return it unless they match the offer. We should all be in our 7 day cooling off period still.

Probably not worth it for me as I'm on a Relax tariff (unless it applies to them too), but for anyone on Flext, it would be interesting if they'd actually match it. After all, you could cancel the contract, send the phone back, and then buy it in a store and get the discount. One would hope they'd see sense and just give you the in-store deal, but mobile networks seem to rarely see sense...

Guest Pompey
Is this only on 18 month Flext contracts?

Wonder if it's worth phoning up T-Mobile and threatening to return it unless they match the offer. We should all be in our 7 day cooling off period still.

Probably not worth it for me as I'm on a Relax tariff (unless it applies to them too), but for anyone on Flext, it would be interesting if they'd actually match it. After all, you could cancel the contract, send the phone back, and then buy it in a store and get the discount. One would hope they'd see sense and just give you the in-store deal, but mobile networks seem to rarely see sense...

i signed up on Wednesday with Flext 30 so its definitately worth doing. Does anyone know which number to call e.g. retentions??

As you say we have 7 days to return it, so shouldn't be a problem

Guest Pompey
i signed up on Wednesday with Flext 30 so its definitately worth doing. Does anyone know which number to call e.g. retentions??

As you say we have 7 days to return it, so shouldn't be a problem

DONE IT :D

Basically the deal is 25% off upto a max of

Guest ah5150
Well I don't know what you guys said on the phone to get your contracts reduced but the women I just talked to has flatly refused to do the discount :D :D . She says that is only an offer in shops and only shops that have newley opened and that all you people who have rung up and got the discount must be wrong!!

What department are you guys talking to as I just went throught to general enquires is there another department i should talk to?

0845 412 5000 new customer option.

Guest plainz
Well I don't know what you guys said on the phone to get your contracts reduced but the women I just talked to has flatly refused to do the discount :D :D . She says that is only an offer in shops and only shops that have newley opened and that all you people who have rung up and got the discount must be wrong!!

What department are you guys talking to as I just went throught to general enquires is there another department i should talk to?

the store on oxford street isn't new. if you bought in the last week phone up and threaten to cancel.

Guest mitman

I only got the phone on the 22nd and was told that the only way to get this discount now is to send the phone back under the 7 day distance seller regs and buy the phone again. :D

I told the T-mob bloke that wouldn't it be easier to just give me the discount and save the hassle of returning the phone and then posting another one out to me. He said he didn't have the capabilities and he tried to tell me its ONLY

Edited by mitman

Guest mma godlike

Hi everyone!

Got the phone yesterday from the Birmingham city centre Corporation street T-Mobile shop which has been there for a while.

The offer WAS made to me so I got the Flext 35 for

Edited by mma godlike

Went to the Oxford St store today, no stock - and the lady said the 5 pound discount was telesales only? Seems like the luck of the draw whether the phone salesman/woman knows about the latest discounts.

Anyhoo, that's my third attempt at getting a Vario II, maybe a higher power is telling me not to buy it :D