2Gb Micro SD card compatibilty

Guest billybear

Guest billybear

Getting my Vario II tommorow :D

So need micro SD card, has anybody got any experience of using 2Gb cards in Vario II. Anybody got a Sandisk and can confirm is works Ok or not?

Edited by billybear

Getting my Vario II tommorow :D

So need micro SD card, has anybody got any experience of using 2Gb cards in Vario II. Anybody got a Sandisk and can confirm is works Ok or not?

I got my 2GB SanDisk card from fastmemoryman on ebay. Good price and pretty quick delivery from the States. Haven't had any problems with it and now have various programmes installed on it and working fine.

PS You really won't believe how small it is!! (the memory card, that is :D )

Edited by matho

Guest Palindrome

Got my Sandisk 2GB MicroSD from MobyMemory. Had a bit of a worry getting my Vario II to recognise it but once it did I haven't had any problems since.

Edited by Palindrome

Guest RichH6109
I got my 2GB SanDisk card from fastmemoryman on ebay. Good price and pretty quick delivery from the States.

Out of interest, what is "pretty quick"? I've been waiting ages for mine from the same seller.

Out of interest, what is "pretty quick"? I've been waiting ages for mine from the same seller.

I think mine took about a week, which isn't bad really... How long have you been waiting?

Guest RichH6109
I think mine took about a week, which isn't bad really... How long have you been waiting?

15 days to date - but that has encompassed two weekends and a bank holiday. Fingers crossed for tomorrow then...

Guest Snoopstah

I'm sure the memory manufacturers are giving the mobile phone manufacturers a bit of cash under the table.

Not only does every generation of phone use a different memory card format, they've now designed a format that means you'll end up re-buying it every 3 months because you lost it...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest billybear
Ordered one from fastmemoryman almost 2 weeks ago (12 days) - no notification that it was shipped - it's and nowhere to be seen! Not cool <_<

Not so FASTmemoryman then!

Sorry :D

Did get mine next working day from mobymemory. Ordered at night, shipped next day, delivered day after that by recorded delivery. Although did come only in plastic case with adaptor, no retail packaging? but hay! works fine. Perhaps its OEM?

Ordered one from fastmemoryman almost 2 weeks ago (12 days) - no notification that it was shipped - it's and nowhere to be seen! Not cool <_<

Paid 4th, it's 19th now... If it ain't here in the morning, I'm going with Mobymemory and majorly whinging to fastmemoryman.

Paid 4th, it's 19th now... If it ain't here in the morning, I'm going with Mobymemory and majorly whinging to fastmemoryman.

Paid on 31 Aug, but didn't receive it until now. If nothing comes tomorrow, will ask for a refund rom "fastmemoryman". "fastmemoryman"?????? = "slowmemoryman"

Guest MPXtricky

fastmemoryman has either forgotten you or is waiting for stock from mobymemory lol :rolleyes:

Paid on 31 Aug, but didn't receive it until now. If nothing comes tomorrow, will ask for a refund rom "fastmemoryman". "fastmemoryman"?????? = "slowmemoryman"
Edited by MPXtricky

Guest spacemonkey

"fast"memoryman states 5-15 days delivery and that will be working days, so up to 3 weeks, mine took about a week and a half.

fastmemoryman has either forgotten you or is waiting for stock from mobymemory lol :rolleyes:

storm, did you get your memory card? 15 business days have passed, no memory card for me. I know when things aren't coming - it does NOT take 15 business days for something to come to central London...... emailed him asking for exact shipping date and a refund if it still hasn't been shipped.

I ordered a smaller 1GB card from mobymemory last week just to tide me over...

• 2 weeks later...