Orange m3100 out of stock again

Guest proindigo

Guest vampires
Can some one post when they get one on upgrade. (all the stores don't have any stock either!)

Hiya Proindigo

I called Orange yesterday, went thru to retentions and as I wanted the M3100 and it wasn't offered as an upgrade, It is due to be delivered tomorrow as an upgrade :D

Robbie

Guest natdeamer

I rang up today, to confirm that i was still being given an upgrade, free of charge, and could change my contract from my student 25 to student 30.

And i was told 3 weeks.... which is an improvement, all the other times ive asked, just been told im on the back order list, and someone will phone me when the handset is available.

whats going on at orange?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (sorry)

If we're gloating, then I'd like to say that I'm writing this on mine which arrived this afternoon :D

I called retentions last Thursday to see if they were back in stock; they were much to my surprise! I also had a "call-back" on Friday, but had to explain I'd already "been done"! So, to coin a phrase, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (not sorry)

Mark.

Guest MPXtricky

A mate upgraded on Friday and it arrived in the post today...

Can some one post when they get one on upgrade. (all the stores don't have any stock either!)

Guest natdeamer

I hate Orange.

Why is everyone else getting the phone, and not me? When im apperently down on there system as an upgrade to the M3100?

I think i might just go onto t-mobile, at least that way i might get the phone.

Guest proindigo
I hate Orange.

Why is everyone else getting the phone, and not me? When im apperently down on there system as an upgrade to the M3100?

I got mine from t-mobile, but a member of my family, wants one too. but they are still within their contract! I guess I will work out a way to get to retentions.

Guest ian_dazookeeper

do NOT wait for Orange to call you, ring them every day and ask if its in stock, if it is they send one out straight away, thats what i did and many others on this site, RING THEM! :D

Guest natdeamer

Ive been ringing every day. And keep asking for a due date.

I finally got told yesterday it will be no more than 3 weeks.....

They must hav a due date somewhere on there system.

Going to call them at lunch time today, and see if i can get anywhere.

Wheres the best place to go through to?

Upgrades? Disconections?

How do i get through to retentions?

How do i get through to retentions?

Dial 150 -> Retentions.

When you hear "...or, if you're thinking of leaving Orange..." press 4! :D

If I recall correctly to get to retentions from the 150 base menu, it's 1, 4, 3.

Not that I've called them a lot lately, or anything... <_<

Guest MPXtricky

As I said, my mate got his yesterday having ordered it on Friday. I ordered mine on Saturday and I've just checked the parcel tracking and it was on the van in Newbury at 07:32 this morning to be delivered TODAY whoooo hooo. I will work lunch and leave early - how nerdy is THAT?!

Come to Daddy :D

I hate Orange.

Guest vampires

Waahayyyy mine arrived this morning, ordered it on Monday :D :D :D :D :D :D

Guest natdeamer

Just been told that there is now upgrade stock.. (350ish) and i should get a call any time today......

Got him to email the outbound team to ask what was going on, just hope they call

Guest MPXtricky

Wife just told me on WLM that mine has arrived - right then, where's me coat?! :D

Just been told that there is now upgrade stock.. (350ish) and i should get a call any time today......

Got him to email the outbound team to ask what was going on, just hope they call

Guest natdeamer

Guess what?

Im on the waiting list, and thats all im being told...

Why cant they just send me my phone, ive been on the waiting list from the 21st....

Seems everyone else is getting the phone apart from me...

And im not even getting any answers!!!!!!

Guest MPXtricky

Try the Orange website mate. That's where I ordered mine and got an extra 400 sms per month which you won't get in the shops (not without a fight)

Still waiting....

I currently have a spv m5000 aka(universal) and I have called orange for an upgrade ...all went smoothly ..but was then told am on the priority waiting list. (non in stock) ...I starting to think maybe I'll just stick m5000 till the Sony 990i comes out.

Guest jimbouk

I'd wait for a 3100 personally - bet then again that is mainly due to the fact that I cannot get to grips with Symbian.

O release some 3100's to upgrades every few days - some modacians are reporting getting there's within a couple of days of ordering - whereas some are suggesting that they have had to wait up to two weeks.

Guest natdeamer

Ok, had enough of waiting for orange. Moving over to t-mobile.

Went and saw the phone in a t-mobile shop, and can live with colour of the keyboard.

Hopefully ill finally get the phone early next week.

Guest fluffcat1
I'd wait for a 3100 personally - bet then again that is mainly due to the fact that I cannot get to grips with Symbian.

O release some 3100's to upgrades every few days - some modacians are reporting getting there's within a couple of days of ordering - whereas some are suggesting that they have had to wait up to two weeks.

I got 2 today that I ordered yesterday - they are available to 'new' upgrades without backordering if you moan and stamp your feet, sweet talk the CS rep to ask their manager or speak to the director's office but they are not in free stock and the current backorder waiting list is approx 1 week from another call I made.

Richard