TMobile CS denied knowledge of screen alignment issue.

Guest randomelements

Guest MikeWard1701
I have just had my Vario II away for repair for this screen alignment issue. The report from the repair centre came back with one word... "screening" - what the hell does screening mean? Needless to say, within 6 hours of having it back in my hand the screen has gone out of alignment again. I am *not* waiting another 3 weeks for my phone to go away for repair again.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to go about this? I am tempted to print of this entire thread and show them it as they said they wont replace my phone unless it has been away for repair 4 times!

Shocking service :P

Craig

Maybe not the ideal solution but its a possible work around....

Firstly... did you take out the Fonesafe insurance? if you DIDN'T, stop! Don't read any further it wont help.

If you DID...

1) Take your problematic Vario II and backup your important data.

2) Remove your SIM card.

3) Find a busy road.

4) Cross the road, whilst doing so throw the Vario II onto the road and watch as a vehicle makes short work of it. Alternativly, you could use the comfort and safety of your driveway. :D

5) Collect what remains.

6) Call the insurance, tell them what happened (don't forget to turn on the waterworks a bit, your Vario may have had issues but you loved it none the less :) ).

7) Pay your excess of £X.

8) A new replacement Vario II will be shipped out to you.

Of course there could be several downsides to this;

1) It could be considered insurance fraud (but as the device is faulty already I'd argue that this was the only way to ensure you got a new device.),

2) They may give you a refurbished Vario II.

Either way, the idea came to you in a dream where monkies are yellow and live underwater, trees have legs, and cats walk backwards.

For I was never here.

*Disappears in a poof of smoke.*