I don`t know, was it here or not.
I do not held responsible for any data lost or ANY other problems you can get !!
Well, you have new unblocked Orange ROM 22.214.171.124 and if you try to run RegeditSTG you get a message: "Acces denied... "
Well, after this small procedure you will be abble to run it.
REMEMBER: BACKUP YOUR DEVICE BEFORE !!
1) Go to registry by for example any desktop registry explorer or Resco Registry Add-on.
2) Find: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\SecurityRevokationList
3) There you find 2 keys: "List0" and "ListSizeBytes"
4) Now, delete everything in key "List0" but do NOT delete the key itself, it must remain there but with nothing inside
5) Next, edit key "ListByteSize", delete your value an put 0 (zero) in there.
6) After modifying you should get an empty "List0" key and a 0 (zero) in "ListSizeBytes"
7) Close your regedit app and restart your phone. You just remowed Revocation List which prevent certain apps to run.
8) You can now run RegeditSTG or ANY OTHER APPLICATION.
Be carefull, becouse your phone will execute ANY application even this harmfull!!
Hope this helps?
New keys in attachment, you can imported it with Registry Workshop (desktop app, can conect to registry of your device).