MDA Vario with CK3300

Guest cmb191

I am trying to get a MDA Vario to be recognised by the GPS module of a Parrot CK3300

It will link with the kit and sync the phone book however I can't get it to link with the GPS part of the CK3300.

I have TomTom software installed on the Vario and that works with other BT GPS receivers - I just cant get it to sync with the GPS receiver in the Parrot

Guest eelco_akker
I am trying to get a MDA Vario to be recognised by the GPS module of a Parrot CK3300

It will link with the kit and sync the phone book however I can't get it to link with the GPS part of the CK3300.

I have TomTom software installed on the Vario and that works with other BT GPS receivers - I just cant get it to sync with the GPS receiver in the Parrot

Please update your firmware of your CK3300 (www.parrot.biz)

It helped with a SPV C500

Eelco

Done that - I upgraded the ck3300 to latest software version from Parrot web-site before trying