95 replies to this topic

conan_troutman

conan_troutman

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • Devices:Qtek 8310 with latest Rom

hm i dont see to much of a difference. except some of the words are ever so slightly moved, the duration is now bold, and the title doesnt have the marquee effect anymore. the marquee effect can be helpful for music or video with long names.

have u tried the red volume bar thing i made like u suggested? ul notice the glitch tho.

I have noticed the glitch i am looking into it but I just make this up as I go along trial and error

i needed to move the time and titles to make it easier for my self to read espiecial for long titled stuff that was alwas getting cut off such as the title of terrorvisions second album which is

how to make friends and influence people

I can read it all in my lay out but in yours it just said

how to ma

but only half the a showed up

but i noticed you have moved it too now so that its more readable so we must have seen the same problem

i extended its lenght too cos mine shows the full title yours is cutting off half way through people

but as I saod it was aimed at me personally yours is more universally acceptable I think

mikeeey

mikeeey

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts
  • Devices:Nokia n82 (hacked)

I have noticed the glitch i am looking into it but I just make this up as I go along trial and error

i needed to move the time and titles to make it easier for my self to read espiecial for long titled stuff that was alwas getting cut off such as the title of terrorvisions second album which is

how to make friends and influence people

I can read it all in my lay out but in yours it just said

how to ma

but only half the a showed up

but i noticed you have moved it too now so that its more readable so we must have seen the same problem

i extended its lenght too cos mine shows the full title yours is cutting off half way through people

but as I saod it was aimed at me personally yours is more universally acceptable I think

some people at first thot the title was cut off but it takes about 5 seconds for the marquee effect to happen. after about 5 seconds it starts to move and display it all.

my signature is too long

conan_troutman

conan_troutman

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • Devices:Qtek 8310 with latest Rom

some people at first thot the title was cut off but it takes about 5 seconds for the marquee effect to happen. after about 5 seconds it starts to move and display it all

yep i was one of them....as for the glitch I haven't tried it but have you thought about when you hit mute the red overlay bitmap is selected and whe you exit mute the defualt "background" is selected would having it select the thumbwheel bitmap not over ride and refit it to the screen thus making it look as it once did, I might try it in a bit but I honestly do not know what all the stuff in the SKN file means I just change stuff to see what it has changed then if its some thing that I would want to change I keep doing it till I get what I want I am the same with my XML coding too

mikeeey

mikeeey

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

yep i was one of them....as for the glitch I haven't tried it but have you thought about when you hit mute the red overlay bitmap is selected and whe you exit mute the defualt "background" is selected would having it select the thumbwheel bitmap not over ride and refit it to the screen thus making it look as it once did, I might try it in a bit but I honestly do not know what all the stuff in the SKN file means I just change stuff to see what it has changed then if its some thing that I would want to change I keep doing it till I get what I want I am the same with my XML coding too

thats how its set rite now. but wat it does is sets the background over the volume slider. so all u can see is the volume bar that's part of the background, so the slider is behind the background... if that makes sense

Edited by mikeeey, 19 November 2006 - 02:13 AM.

my signature is too long

jhils1

jhils1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia
Just put this on my SPV-C550-Works great!!

To find out what controls the volume in Media Player goto Options/Menu/Buttons and it should say what buttons work volume-Seems to be up/down on the joystick for the C550

motorola m301/Ericsson PF768/Ericsson T18/Ericsson T28/Siemans SL45/Pansonic GD87e/SPV E200/SPV C500/SPV C550/XDA Graphite(ASUS) Jupiter/Samsung i900 Omnia (16gb)/SonyEricsonExperiaX10-NOT IMPRESSED

mikeeey

mikeeey

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

Just put this on my SPV-C550-Works great!!

To find out what controls the volume in Media Player goto Options/Menu/Buttons and it should say what buttons work volume-Seems to be up/down on the joystick for the C550

yea. but no i wasnt asking how to change the volume controls, i was commenting that the red volume bar over laps the slider when i try to make it red. nothing to do with the controls

my signature is too long

Christopher Woods

Christopher Woods

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Devices:MDA Vario II
Ok, so. For newbie first-time installers, which zip should be downloaded - do I have to consolidate all the fixes from the other two zips into the first zip's contents, then put that on my phone... Or will just the third zip file be fine on its own?

Posted Image

mikeisgjbmx

mikeisgjbmx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
grr i can get it on my tmobile dash[HTC Excalibur].
can anyone tell me how to get it to work on there i
tryed to make a new skin folder and placed it
everywhere but it dosent seem to show up. :)

Edited by mikeisgjbmx, 06 February 2007 - 03:43 AM.

mikeeey

mikeeey

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

Ok, so. For newbie first-time installers, which zip should be downloaded - do I have to consolidate all the fixes from the other two zips into the first zip's contents, then put that on my phone... Or will just the third zip file be fine on its own?

each zip is a seperate version i had. the best is the second zip folder. the 1st one is the first ever one i had made, and hte 3rd one is when i tried to make it turn red when u mute it, but that didnt turn out so well.

so just download the second one

my signature is too long

mikeeey

mikeeey

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

grr i can get it on my tmobile dash[HTC Excalibur].
can anyone tell me how to get it to work on there i
tryed to make a new skin folder and placed it
everywhere but it dosent seem to show up. :)

sry, doesnt support the dash, or any landscape smartphone.

my signature is too long

Christopher Woods

Christopher Woods

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Devices:MDA Vario II
Very cool mate, nice one :)

Posted Image

ttwthomas

ttwthomas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:s620
any qvga landscape version ? ;)

RJNavarrete

RJNavarrete

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:T-Mobile Dash
This thing is nice. downloaded the landscape version for me Dash... I love it. Great job all!

Anurak23

Anurak23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Motorola Q Black
ay, noob question

i really like this skin but how do i install on my moto q black ?

zarch

zarch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:SPV C600
just put it on my SPV C600 looks great. Now i can see how far my song is.

Thnx and keep up the good work

simonb29

simonb29

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Devices:T-Mobile Pulse, HTC S710
can someone help!!!

i've put the v1.0 in a skins directory in storage/windows and it will not show as an option to select. i already have a couple of skins in the directory that work.

am i missing something really obvious. i have a c550.

please and thanks in advance..

Simon.

mikeeey

mikeeey

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

can someone help!!!

i've put the v1.0 in a skins directory in storage/windows and it will not show as an option to select. i already have a couple of skins in the directory that work.

am i missing something really obvious. i have a c550.

please and thanks in advance..

try putting it in the directory
\Storage Card\Storage\Microsoft\Media Player\Skins\
the unzipped folder that u put in there should be called mikeeey's wmp11 fix v1.0

my signature is too long

mikeeey

mikeeey

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

ay, noob question

i really like this skin but how do i install on my moto q black ?

unzip the folder, and put it in \Storage Card\Storage\Microsoft\Media Player\Skins\

then go into windows media player and it should be there when u select your skins

my signature is too long

Anurak23

Anurak23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Motorola Q Black

unzip the folder, and put it in \Storage Card\Storage\Microsoft\Media Player\Skins\

then go into windows media player and it should be there when u select your skins

i have a storage card folder but it has no storage folder and so on. =s

mikeeey

mikeeey

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

i have a storage card folder but it has no storage folder and so on. =s

yes i know, you will need to make this directory. it should work then.

my signature is too long

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users