PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,455 posts
  • Devices:All the Nexus!
  • Twitter:@@paulobrien

Posted Image

On 23-25 October in Cadiz, Spain, Orange are holding their next 'Partner Camp', which they are claiming is 'Bigger, better and even more exciting and pertinent than ever before…' :rolleyes:

The pitch...

Are you interested in working with Orange and the France Telecom group?

If you're a content provider, mobile developer, business solutions or converged services provider, then this is the event for you.

Deep in the south of Spain, sheltered from the arid heat, under a cool tent canvas…a bustling marketplace will sizzle with excitement and anticipation of the great things that will be achieved over the three days…

Get all the technical and commercial information that you need to work with Orange and the France Telecom group
Showcase your products and services to decision makers
• Meet with representatives from 6 leading industry sponsors and attend their sessions
• Compete in the Orange Innovation Contest for a possible commercial contract
Mix and mingle with over 450 attendees in an informal and fun environment
• Attend over 80 sessions covering 5 key areas plus the Opening and Closing Pow-Wow

Attendance is only €595 (plus tax), which includes two nights' accommodation (23 & 24 October), transfers to and from the venue, plus all food and drink for the entire event.

why is the fee so low?

Orange Partner Camp is NOT an opportunity for Orange to make money.

It's in the interest of Orange to make it easier for you to work with them, to deliver innovative products and services to their global customers. This is why the cost to you is so low!

As usual the EMEA event is always oversubscribed, so to avoid disappointment...
Register Now

Find Out More

I last attended an Orange Partner Camp last year when it was help in Opio, France... and it was a very interesting event, and valuable for anyone looking to work with Orange products.

I strongly recommend checking out the sessions list to see what is on offer.

I will be in Cadiz, covering the event for Orange / MoDaCo, and i'm delighted to annouce that we have 1 pass for Partner Camp to give away to a lucky MoDaCo Reader. The pass, valued at €595 (plus tax) includes two nights' accommodation (23 & 24 October), transfers to and from the venue, plus all food and drink for the entire event (no, that's not a challenge to see if you can eat / drink it all). :(

The lucky winner will only need to pay for their own flights.

What do you need to do to enter?

Well, since Partner Camp isn't far away now, you need to first check you are available on the dates in question, secondly check that you are OK to purchase the flights should you win, and then CLICK HERE to send me a mesage.

In the body of the message, write 'I think I should go to Orange Partner Camp with Paul because...' - and complete the sentence. Please also include telephone contact details should you win.

The winner will be chosen at 5pm next Wednesday, 11th October, and contacted by phone to confirm their prize :)

Good luck, and as always, MoDaCo Plus members receive doubled entries into the competition!

P

Attached Files

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Want to donate? MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Posted Image

tsutton

tsutton

Need answers? Use the search feature. :)

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,226 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy S2/HD2 (Andriod)
  • Twitter:@tony_sutton
Best of luck to whoever entered this!

- Tony Sutton
- My Ford Focus ST170 car | My Car's Dashcam Video

PaulOBrien

PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,455 posts
  • Devices:All the Nexus!
  • Twitter:@@paulobrien
Congratulations 'jimbouk', you are the winner! :rolleyes:

P

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Want to donate? MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Posted Image

jimbouk

jimbouk

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,721 posts
  • Devices:HTC Diamond
Holy Schmoly!

Touch HD runnign Dutty's latest rom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users