PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,219 posts
  • Devices:All the Nexus!
  • Twitter:@paulobrien

Posted Image

I am very excited to welcome NewsGator and their exciting NewsGator Go! product to our 'Plus Partners' program!

In their own words...

About Us

NewsGator Technologies is the leading RSS platform company. Headquartered in Denver, NewsGator develops and markets RSS aggregation solutions for individual end users, enterprises, publishers and other online content providers.

People use NewsGator aggregators to access news, information, podcasts and other relevant content efficiently and effectively. NewsGator readers are accessible via the Web, Microsoft Outlook«, mobile devices and PC- and Mac-based desktop clients.

All of the products synchronize seamlessly, enabling users to easily switch between NewsGator aggregators.

Attached File  newsgatorplus.JPG   25.04KB   79 downloads

Regular readers will remember my post recently announcing the launch of NewsGator Go! for Windows Mobile, and talking about how I was already a NewsGator fan, with their unique ability to keep the read status of feeds in sync across a whole bunch of platforms.

I use NewsGator Go! on my mobile, NewsGator's online interface when I have a browser, FeedDemon on my desktop and NewsGator MCX on my Media Center, which all help ensure that I can both keep up with what i'm interested in, and avoid having to read / flag the same content more than once, which is a traditional problem with every other RSS product.

I've now been using NewsGator Go! for a few weeks, and it's become an indispensable part of my toolset. While it does not have as many features as some other news readers, it's party trick means it's a 'must have', and the development team are also keen to receive input on how to improve future versions... particularly from the valued MoDaCo / MoDaCo Plus community!

Under the terms of our 'Plus Partnership', MoDaCo Plus members can now benefit from a FREE copy of the NewsGator Go! application for Pocket PC / Smartphone.

As well as offering NewsGator Go! to MoDaCo Plus members, NewsGator are generously providing the whole of the MoDaCo moderation and news team with licences to both NewsGator Go! and FeedDemon, to ensure they are armed with the best possible tools to bring you, the MoDaCo readers, the latest news in the Windows Mobile world!

If you'd like to know more about NewsGator's products then Visit the NewsGator site, and visit the NewsGator Go! product page for specific information, or to purchase the application for $29.95.

MoDaCo Plus members, check out your dedicated area for YET ANOTHER great benefit :rolleyes:

Enjoy!

P

Click Here if you would like to learn more about joining MoDaCo Plus!

Would your company like to become a 'Plus Partner'? Click Here to contact us!

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Want to donate? MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Posted Image

Monolithix

Monolithix

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,783 posts
I've been using Feeddemon and Newsgator go for a few days now, and while both have a few interface quirks, the system seems to work very well! Overall i'm impressed with the whole suite of applications. Well done Newsgator (and Paul)! :rolleyes:

I still exist

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users