5 replies to this topic

mcwarre

mcwarre

I've always wanted to explore the Pacific rim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,329 posts
  • Devices:Samsung: Galaxy S2 & Tab 10.1
I have a motorola HS810 BT headset but it is on its last legs, so........................

I want one that can allow two connections (I have two phones, I appreciate that they will only work one at a time; I am fed up with adding deleting bt headsets to allow use). I had a jabra and hated it (didn't like the ear piece thingy). I like lightweight ones. Any ideas???

Over to you..........................

"Success is not to be measured by the position someone has reached in life, but the obstacles he has overcome while trying to succeed."

Booker T. Washington

nickcornaglia

nickcornaglia

Blackjack'd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,251 posts
  • Devices:iPhone5
  • Twitter:@nickcornaglia
I have a a BlueSpoon AX and think it's great.

-Nick

mcwarre

mcwarre

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,329 posts
Cheers encece,

Had a look but don't fancy the in-ear attachment. How do you find it???

"Success is not to be measured by the position someone has reached in life, but the obstacles he has overcome while trying to succeed."

Booker T. Washington

jcostantino

jcostantino

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Devices:T-Mo MDA Vario
I've been eying the Moto H700 which is the latest gen of them HS810. I've had an 820, H605 (complete trash and ugly to boot), and currently have a Jabra 250v which I like because it's loud enough for me to hear it.

I don't know if the H700 can pair with two phones since it isn't mentioned on Moto's website. It does have noise reduction circuitry though.

My only gripe about my 820 was the earhook got loose after a very short while and it stopped working with my 2125 for no good reason.

Bonus with the H-series is that they dumped the proprietary motorola charger plug in favor of mini-usb.

I have a motorola HS810 BT headset but it is on its last legs, so........................

I want one that can allow two connections (I have two phones, I appreciate that they will only work one at a time; I am fed up with adding deleting bt headsets to allow use). I had a jabra and hated it (didn't like the ear piece thingy). I like lightweight ones. Any ideas???
Over to you..........................

TigerNet

TigerNet

TigerNet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  • Interests:Rugby, Scuba Diving, Skiing
  • Devices:HTC Touch 2 and iPhone 3Gs
  • Twitter:@lsdscuba
http://www.expansys....modaco&i=122459

...works great...

Cheers
Nick

Edited by TigerNet, 07 November 2006 - 09:28 AM.

mcwarre

mcwarre

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,329 posts
I've gone for a SonyEricsson PV700 which is quite nice tbh. Got it for ~£18 off of ebay. Thanks all

Booker T. Washington

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users