PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,368 posts
  • Devices:All the Nexus!
  • Twitter:@paulobrien
Attached File  splashdata.gif   1.73KB   97 downloads

I am delighted to welcome SplashData and their excellent SplashPhoto product to our 'Plus Partners' program!

In their own words...

About SplashData

SplashData (www.splashdata.com) is the leading provider of personal productivity software for smartphones – including Palm OS/Treo, Windows Mobile Smartphone, Windows Mobile Pocket PC and Symbian – as well as Windows and Macintosh platforms. SplashData’s flagship product, SplashWallet, is a suite of applications that provides a complete solution for managing passwords, digital photos, financial accounts, lists, notes and more, and then synchronizing this information between a phone or PDA and a PC. SplashData also sells the components of the SplashWallet suite individually as SplashID, SplashPhoto, SplashMoney and SplashShopper.

All of SplashData’s products are available for immediate download from www.splashdata.com as well as from online resellers like Handango and PalmGear. SplashID is also available on a site license basis for IT managers seeking a password management and security solution that works effectively for both Windows and Macintosh as well as mobile devices.

SplashData's products have won widespread acclaim from industry experts and customers alike. SplashData has received multiple Handango Champion Awards, Pocket PC Magazine’s Best Software Award, and awards from PalmGear and Bityard. SplashData’s high quality products and experienced management team make the company well positioned to play a leadership role in the fast-growing market for mobile productivity software applications.

Founded in 2000, SplashData is privately held and based in Silicon Valley, California.

One of my favourite uses for my devices, both Pocket PC and Smartphone, is to carry around a photo library of my family :rolleyes: It's great to look at while i'm away, and great for showing friends / family pictures!

I've been using SplashPhoto for a while now, and the device application together with the Desktop sync client provides an excellent end user experience.

SplashData's pitch...

Posted Image
Have lots of digital photos but need a way to manage and show your pictures easily and quickly?

Use your handheld to present a digital photo slideshow with SplashPhoto. Up to 80% faster than most built-in photo applications – it’s no wonder SplashPhoto is the best-selling digital photo software for smartphones! Load your favorite photos from your PC. Images can be displayed by thumbnail, individually or in a slideshow.

The included desktop software lets you easily edit (crop, zoom, rotate, contrast, brightness) and organize images and synchronize the desktop catalog with your handheld.

Key Features:

* Best-selling photo software for Palm and Treo
* Show images individually or in a slide show with transitions and background music (where supported)
* Up to 80% faster than built-in photo software on most devices
* Store and manage images using the built in camera.
* Read images from memory cards taken directly from a digital camera
* Send images to other mobile devices via infrared, Bluetooth, or email (where supported)
* Pan and zoom on your handheld or smartphone

If you use your device as a Photo Album, you should definitely check it out!

Under the terms of our 'Plus Partnership', MoDaCo Plus members can now benefit from a FREE copy of the SplashPhoto application for Pocket PC / Smartphone.

If you'd like to know more about SplashData's products then Visit the SplashData site, and visit the SplashPhoto product page for specific information, or to purchase the application for $29.95.

MoDaCo Plus members, check out your dedicated area for YET ANOTHER great benefit :(

Enjoy!

P

Click Here if you would like to learn more about joining MoDaCo Plus!

Would your company like to become a 'Plus Partner'? Click Here to contact us!

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Want to donate? MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users