You're so great !

dijital

dijital

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
i was just about to mention neogeo :rolleyes:

ever thought of combining all your emu's in to one program (morphgear style)?

mikeeey

mikeeey

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts
  • Devices:Nokia n82 (hacked)

OK - I figured out my problem! The version of the file I downloaded - more often than not - was slightly different than the number supported by this program. If I was careful to match the number when downloading, the ROM's worked!

I'm shocked that I'm able to get full speed on my pocket PC! I've got a verizon VZ 6700 overclocked at 624 mhz, and the performance on these roms is greatly exceeding my expectations. I'm hoping masterall can continue to tweak this software - but right now, I already think he's a genius.

His Picodrive is the best Genesis emulator I've seen. I've got some issues with his SNES emulator - but it's still quality. And this - could be the best piece of software that I've put on my PPC. Thanks Masterall! Let me know when you get a paypal account - I'd like to make a small contribution in gratitude to your work. The hours of nostalgia and fun this has given me - have helped me out of a stressful situation. Thanks!

holy sh*t!!! 624 mhz???? of corse it'l exceede your expections thats like WOW. my smartphone plays perfect at 264mhz overclocked (highest it goes too). i bet u can play morphgear gameboy advanced can't u? i want ur phone. wats it called.

Has anyone been playing and it suddenly just quits to the homescreen? most of the time its when im clicking the A button a lot but i think its a quindence, especially since thats like the main key everyone else uses.

when will save games work? and the bug i mentioned above be fixed?

my signature is too long

PolloLoco

PolloLoco

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Devices:XV6700
"holy sh*t!!! 624 mhz???? of corse it'l exceede your expections thats like WOW. my smartphone plays perfect at 264mhz overclocked (highest it goes too). i bet u can play morphgear gameboy advanced can't u? i want ur phone. wats it called."

I have a Verizon XV 6700. It's actually a rebranded HTC Apache. Stock it arrives clocked at 416 mhz, but it's actually underclocked - since the Samsung processor was designed to run at 520. Most of us who have this phone can actually clock it up to 624 - where I have it running 100% of the time.

Actually, I heard the early Sprint versions could hit 728 mhz - but since then they switched to lower quality processors.

Unless you have a need to upgrade right away - I'd recommend waiting for the 6800 which is due to arrive early next year. Possibly January. It's supposed to be a big step up - which surprises me, since I love the 6700 as is.

By the way - is Game Boy Advanced more difficult to emulate than SNES and Genesis? I was sure that those two systems were more high-powered.

Edited by PolloLoco, 06 November 2006 - 11:59 PM.

mikeeey

mikeeey

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

"holy sh*t!!! 624 mhz???? of corse it'l exceede your expections thats like WOW. my smartphone plays perfect at 264mhz overclocked (highest it goes too). i bet u can play morphgear gameboy advanced can't u? i want ur phone. wats it called."

I have a Verizon XV 6700. It's actually a rebranded HTC Apache. Stock it arrives clocked at 416 mhz, but it's actually underclocked - since the Samsung processor was designed to run at 520. Most of us who have this phone can actually clock it up to 624 - where I have it running 100% of the time.

Actually, I heard the early Sprint versions could hit 728 mhz - but since then they switched to lower quality processors.

Unless you have a need to upgrade right away - I'd recommend waiting for the 6800 which is due to arrive early next year. Possibly January. It's supposed to be a big step up - which surprises me, since I love the 6700 as is.

By the way - is Game Boy Advanced more difficult to emulate than SNES and Genesis? I was sure that those two systems were more high-powered.

but sprint sucks....why do they have good processors.. i wish there were smartphones that were that fast.
how does gba play on ur phone then? at 264mhz it plays 30/60 fps. i would think at 528mhz it would play 60/60 fps or atleast almost that much. and for sure 624 or 728 could do that.
wat is ur framerate when u play?

my signature is too long

PolloLoco

PolloLoco

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

but sprint sucks....why do they have good processors.. i wish there were smartphones that were that fast.
how does gba play on ur phone then? at 264mhz it plays 30/60 fps. i would think at 528mhz it would play 60/60 fps or atleast almost that much. and for sure 624 or 728 could do that.
wat is ur framerate when u play?

I just realized you have a T-moble SDA. T-mobile has the less powered version of my phone - the MDA. It's got a 200 mhz dual core processor. Which would be sweet for gaming if the software can actually use both cores. Unfortunately - it doesn't look like T-mobile has any phones with processors over 200. Though I know nothing about the sidekick. Now I'm really happy I went with Verizon wireless.

I get 60 fps for genesis and SNES now. Actually, with Morphgear - I was only getting 40 fps when playing genesis. Masterall's emulator is much faster. I've never tried to play gameboy advanced games - I guess I didn't realize they were that good.

Edited by PolloLoco, 07 November 2006 - 09:54 AM.

mikeeey

mikeeey

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

I just realized you have a T-moble SDA. T-mobile has the less powered version of my phone - the MDA. It's got a 200 mhz dual core processor. Which would be sweet for gaming if the software can actually use both cores. Unfortunately - it doesn't look like T-mobile has any phones with processors over 200. Though I know nothing about the sidekick. Now I'm really happy I went with Verizon wireless.

I get 60 fps for genesis and SNES now. Actually, with Morphgear - I was only getting 40 fps when playing genesis. Masterall's emulator is much faster. I've never tried to play gameboy advanced games - I guess I didn't realize they were that good.

lol yea.
well i dont want this topic to go off topic cuz its a cool topic and masterall wont be happy lol so lets talk about finalburn

my signature is too long

PolloLoco

PolloLoco

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
OK - back on topic.

Masterall or anyone else - have you been able to get "armored warriors" or "alien vs. predator" to show up in FinalBurn? I know they're listed above as untested, but I'm wondering if they even show up as options. I've tried quite a few versions of the same rom - and none seem to show up.

That said - I've got about 2/3's of the CPS1 and CPS2 games I've tried to show up. Of those, maybe 2/3's play - I'm assuming the rest blow up due to QVGA issues.

Of the ones that play, maybe half will play with sound - and without glitches. For example, Mercs which is listed above as OK - actually bombs out after you complete level 1. Which is a shame.

So - about a third of all roms I've tried seem to play without a problem. Still, this is a great program. I've been enjoying 19XX (no glitches), I finally beat Knights of the Round - and I'm liking Final Fight though the sound is fairly crappy. I've also tried several of the older Street Fighter 2 games - I can't get the zero's or alpha's to work. Darkstalker works great however, as does Dungeons and Dragons - Tower of Doom.

Hopefully future updates will make this GREAT program more compatible!

mikeeey

mikeeey

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

OK - back on topic.

Masterall or anyone else - have you been able to get "armored warriors" or "alien vs. predator" to show up in FinalBurn? I know they're listed above as untested, but I'm wondering if they even show up as options. I've tried quite a few versions of the same rom - and none seem to show up.

That said - I've got about 2/3's of the CPS1 and CPS2 games I've tried to show up. Of those, maybe 2/3's play - I'm assuming the rest blow up due to QVGA issues.

Of the ones that play, maybe half will play with sound - and without glitches. For example, Mercs which is listed above as OK - actually bombs out after you complete level 1. Which is a shame.

So - about a third of all roms I've tried seem to play without a problem. Still, this is a great program. I've been enjoying 19XX (no glitches), I finally beat Knights of the Round - and I'm liking Final Fight though the sound is fairly crappy. I've also tried several of the older Street Fighter 2 games - I can't get the zero's or alpha's to work. Darkstalker works great however, as does Dungeons and Dragons - Tower of Doom.

Hopefully future updates will make this GREAT program more compatible!

hey polloloco has it ever just crashed on u and returned to the homescreen? it seems as if when i click the A button a lot after about 10 mins maybe then that happens but then again the A button is all u ever really click on these games lol

my signature is too long

PolloLoco

PolloLoco

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
"hey polloloco has it ever just crashed on u and returned to the homescreen? it seems as if when i click the A button a lot after about 10 mins maybe then that happens but then again the A button is all u ever really click on these games lol"

Nope. Never had that problem. Have you gotten Armored Warriors or Alien vs. Predator to play?

mikeeey

mikeeey

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

The next version will support neogeo games, kof96 works fine without sound.

really? does neogeo run just as well as cps1 and 2 roms ran? (wich was excellent)

my signature is too long

twolf

twolf

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Devices:null
Excelent EMU!

The ones I tryed and worked:

ddsom.zip
dstlk.zip
ghouls.zip
mshvsf.zip + mshvsfu1.zip
mercs.zip
punisher.zip
xmcota.zip + xmcotaj.zip

The ones I tryed and didnt work:

altbeast.zip
ga2.zip
goldnaxe.zip
mvsc.zip
shinobi.zip
vampjr1.zip
xmvsf.zip

I have a Qtek s100 (XDAII) with 64mb RAM (35 free) at 416 MHz.

My Website: http://TWolf.sytes.net
--------------------------------------------------------------
Novo fórum português de PPC: http://www.ppctuga.com

Zeiram

Zeiram

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Devices:Loox600
Hooray.... Version 0.004 is great... touchscreen buttons work great and gfx problems in the D&D quizgame are gone as well, but now D&D tower of doom has totally messed up graphics for me, and this used to work fine before... but besides that it works GREAT.

do i need a different mslug rom for finalburn then the one i used for MAME?

masterall

masterall

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Devices:C500
Try deleting the cache if you experience graphics problem.
It seems mame has a different mslug, so download the mslug for neogeo.

One more thing, make sure the neo bios has been put into the roms directory.

Edited by masterall, 12 November 2006 - 03:11 AM.

راعي الفتك 2005

راعي الفتك 2005

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Devices:imate SP5
man you are a hero

twolf

twolf

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
There are many BIOS versions for NEOGEO, the one needed is this one:
http://www.bisonsas....m.br/neogeo.zip

راعي الفتك 2005

راعي الفتك 2005

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
:)

NeoGeo game didnt show in the list

i put the games in the same foldre where the CPS games

i have

Metal Slug 2 17mb
Metal Slug 3 34mb
The King of Fighters '96 24mb

all didnt show in the list available games

i rescan and it doesnt work :D

i have an imate SP5 ?????????????????

CharlyV

CharlyV

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
@masterall

Good piece of work !

Do you plan to support the Uni-Bios for NeoGeo games ?

twolf

twolf

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

:)

NeoGeo game didnt show in the list

i put the games in the same foldre where the CPS games

i have

Metal Slug 2 17mb
Metal Slug 3 34mb
The King of Fighters '96 24mb

all didnt show in the list available games

i rescan and it doesnt work :D

i have an imate SP5 ?????????????????

did you put the neogeo bios there too?

راعي الفتك 2005

راعي الفتك 2005

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
ah sorry

now i put the neogeo bios there

but now the Metal Slug 3 Art of Fighting Metal Slug 4 and Metal Slug 5 didnt show in the list

Metal Slug 2 without sound and the botton didnt work ok some times work and some time didnt work

The King of Fighters '94 work ok

The King of Fighters '96 work ok

Edited by راعي الفتك 2005, 12 November 2006 - 12:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users