1 reply to this topic

.PoNeH

.PoNeH

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:HTC Excalibur
Hello guys,

I have been searching around for applications that can automatically retrieve bank account information online, but haven't found anything that might be compatible with the Dash.

I used to use SplashMoney with my previous PDA (Sony PEG-UX50) and I loved it. It did exactly what I wanted. I was hoping there would be a similar program for WM5.0 out there. It would be neat to have it display your account balance on the Home Screen also.

Thanks in advance...

Mrs. Dash

Mrs. Dash

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:T-Mobile Dash

Hello guys,

I have been searching around for applications that can automatically retrieve bank account information online, but haven't found anything that might be compatible with the Dash.

I used to use SplashMoney with my previous PDA (Sony PEG-UX50) and I loved it. It did exactly what I wanted. I was hoping there would be a similar program for WM5.0 out there. It would be neat to have it display your account balance on the Home Screen also.

Thanks in advance...

I know how you feel I previously used Microsoft Money on my mobile Pocket Pc, I did some looking around and got program called XS Finance for my Dash. Works well!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users