• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

sandz604

sandz604

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:o2 xda neo
The middle of my screen is not responding to stylus taps. How can I fix this? Already tried soft and hard resets.

The Doctor

The Doctor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts
  • Interests:Karate, Mobile Phones, Hockey, Sailing, Kayaking, Watersports in general.<br /><br />Building My TARDIS :D
  • Devices:Acer M900, soon a HTC Desire
  • Twitter:@frillip1

The middle of my screen is not responding to stylus taps. How can I fix this? Already tried soft and hard resets.

You could buy a new digitaliser off a guy called wellcomchina off ebay, replace the one currently on your screen and see if that helps. other than that if you've already tried soft/hard resets then it looks like its off to HTC :)

Phil

Read my Blog!

Get 2.25GB of FREE online backup at https://mozy.com/?ref=5FQY80

sandz604

sandz604

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:o2 xda neo

You could buy a new digitaliser off a guy called wellcomchina off ebay, replace the one currently on your screen and see if that helps. other than that if you've already tried soft/hard resets then it looks like its off to HTC :)

Phil

Thanks for your help. If I were to have to send the phone anywhere to get fixed, with my warranty, it would have to be the o2 in Germany. Does anybody have any idea what steps I have to take to do this? My warranty manual in the box is in German and so far, all I have is a number that I obtained off the website but I am not exactly sure if they will even speak english.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users