Alarm Clock

Guest cerij

I'm looking for a simple alarm clock that is able to play a sound even when the switch on the top off the phone is set to "silent."

I know that might sound odd, but I like to have my phone on silent at night except for the alarm!

Is that possible?

• 1 month later...
Guest marksurry
I'm looking for a simple alarm clock that is able to play a sound even when the switch on the top off the phone is set to "silent."

I know that might sound odd, but I like to have my phone on silent at night except for the alarm!

Is that possible?

I cheat on my Treo by installing a piece of software available at Modaco, PPC Profiles. It's a profile switcher but you can programme the device to auto switch at set times of the day. I use my alarm to wake up in the mornings but like you don't want the phone to disturb my sleep. My alarm goes off at 7 am Monday through Friday. I've programmed my phone to switch to "silent" from 11 pm to 6 am every day. So when the alarm goes off it's in normal mode. Simple and effective. Only downside is that the settings screen isn't designed for a 240x240 screen, you can still see enough to alter what you need though.

• 2 months later...
Guest frankizzer

Is that possible?

I use enAlarmPPC on my XDA Mini S and the program is capable of waking up the device even if it is in stand by mode during night. It's cheap too: 8$

You can check it out on handango (trial version available too):

http://www.handango.com/affiliate/Platform...mId=41&R=205173

Official page:

www.maik-wiege.de

Greetings

Frank