4 replies to this topic

kurtfhouse

kurtfhouse

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
  • Devices:HTC Sensation
I just bought the new MDA Compact on T-Mobile, its the first WM device I've had for a while and love it, can't believe the size and what it can do :) .

I have had just one problem though, Microsoft Voice Command v1.5 just doesn't seem to want to work, I just get an erorr message telling me the program will have to be closed and re-started. Anyone else tried it on this phone or had similar problems?

Thanks

So I went to the Doctors yesterday. He said, "What appears to be the problem?". I said, "I keep having this dream, night after night, beautiful girls keep rushing towards me and I keep pushing them away." He said, "How can I help?" I said: "Break my arms."

richard_d

richard_d

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts
  • Devices:HTC HD2

I just bought the new MDA Compact on T-Mobile, its the first WM device I've had for a while and love it, can't believe the size and what it can do :) .

I have had just one problem though, Microsoft Voice Command v1.5 just doesn't seem to want to work, I just get an erorr message telling me the program will have to be closed and re-started. Anyone else tried it on this phone or had similar problems?

Thanks

I thought v1.5 was 2003 only not WM5? I may be mistaken...

Edited by richard_d, 21 November 2006 - 01:34 PM.

Richard
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previous phone - Nokia 6630, Previous Mobile Windows Device - IBM z50 !

kurtfhouse

kurtfhouse

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
  • Devices:HTC Sensation

I thought v1.5 was 2003 only not WM5? I may be mistaken...

Could be that, I really don't know, its been quite a while since I had my last PPC and I am not up to date with things, thanks for the reply :D

Does anyone know for sure? :)

So I went to the Doctors yesterday. He said, "What appears to be the problem?". I said, "I keep having this dream, night after night, beautiful girls keep rushing towards me and I keep pushing them away." He said, "How can I help?" I said: "Break my arms."

NightFox

NightFox

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Devices:MDA Compact III

Could be that, I really don't know, its been quite a while since I had my last PPC and I am not up to date with things, thanks for the reply :D

Does anyone know for sure? :)

Voice Command 1.5 is WM5, but won't run on my MDA Compact III either. However, the latest version, 1.6, seems to work fine.

Posted Image

mcwarre

mcwarre

I've always wanted to explore the Pacific rim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,329 posts
  • Devices:Samsung: Galaxy S2 & Tab 10.1
FWIW 1.5 runs on my K-Jam (WM5)

"Success is not to be measured by the position someone has reached in life, but the obstacles he has overcome while trying to succeed."

Booker T. Washington

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users